Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
In summary, the e-mail from PF informs the recipient that their paid subscription is about to expire and they have the option to renew it. If they do not renew, they will revert to a normal member status and lose some extra features but will still be able to post on the forum.
zoobyshoe
Recently I received the following e-mail from PF:

Dear zoobyshoe,

Your access to the paid subscription "PF Contributors 1yr" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums

Does this mean if I let the contributorship expire I'll be completely blocked from posting, or will I simply revert to a non-gold, avatar-less state?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You will revert to the 'normal member' state, of course you'll still be able to post :smile:

You'll lose some other extra 'features' of contributors of course, but all the fundamental options are still there, they are free for the 'normal members' (non-contributing) as well.

TD said:
You will revert to the 'normal member' state, of course you'll still be able to post :smile:
Normal member? I know very few of those - especially in GD!:rofl:

What is "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe"?

"Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe" is a subscription service offered by the company Zoobyshoe. It allows users to access premium content and features on the Zoobyshoe platform for a period of one year.

How much does the "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe" cost?

The cost of the "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe" varies depending on the current pricing of Zoobyshoe's subscription services. It is best to check their website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

What are the benefits of subscribing to "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe"?

By subscribing to "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe", users gain access to premium content and features on the Zoobyshoe platform that are not available to non-subscribers. This can include exclusive articles, videos, and other resources.

How do I renew my "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe"?

To renew your "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe", simply visit the Zoobyshoe website and follow the instructions for renewing your subscription. You may also receive a notification when your current subscription is about to expire.

Can I cancel my "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe" before the one-year period is over?

Yes, you can cancel your "Subscription Expiry: PF Contributors 1yr - Zoobyshoe" at any time. However, keep in mind that there may be a cancellation fee and you may lose access to any premium content and features that were available to you as a subscriber.