What Is the Speed of the Triangular Whatchamacallum?

• Thread starter Chupu
  • Start date
In summary, a Triangular Whatchamacallum is a term used to describe a three-sided object with an unknown or unspecified function or purpose. It is often used as a placeholder name for a hypothetical or unidentified object. The origin of the term is unknown, but it is believed to have been used by scientists or inventors who were unable to identify or name a particular object or device. It is not a real object, but rather a fictional term used for humorous or hypothetical purposes. There are no known uses for the Triangular Whatchamacallum as it does not refer to a specific object or device. However, the term is often used in scientific discussions as a way to emphasize the importance of precise language and understanding in describing objects
Chupu
The question and possible answers are in the picture below.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7792/screenshot20091015at806k.png

One of my friend says it is 23 km/h North but I beg to differ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What makes you thing it wouldn't be 23 km/h? Your friends answer seems right to me.

Perhaps we can help you if you explain your thought process as to why that answer seems wrong.

I would approach this question by first gathering more information about the "Triangular Whatchamacallum." Is it a physical object or a theoretical concept? What are its properties and characteristics?

Once I have a better understanding of the subject, I would then analyze the given information and possible answers. Is there any evidence or data to support the claim of 23 km/h North? Can we measure or observe this speed in relation to the Triangular Whatchamacallum? Are there any other factors that could affect the accuracy of this measurement, such as wind or external forces?

Ultimately, as a scientist, I believe in using empirical evidence and logical reasoning to arrive at a conclusion. Without more information and evidence, it would be difficult for me to definitively say whether the 23 km/h North answer is correct or not. I would suggest further investigation and experimentation to determine the most accurate answer.

1. What is a Triangular Whatchamacallum?

A Triangular Whatchamacallum is a term used to describe a three-sided object with an unknown or unspecified function or purpose. It is often used as a placeholder name for a hypothetical or unidentified object.

2. Who coined the term "Triangular Whatchamacallum"?

The origin of the term is unknown, but it is believed to have been used by scientists or inventors who were unable to identify or name a particular object or device.

3. Is the Triangular Whatchamacallum a real object?

No, the Triangular Whatchamacallum is not a real object. It is a fictional term used for humorous or hypothetical purposes.

4. Are there any known uses for the Triangular Whatchamacallum?

No, there are no known uses for the Triangular Whatchamacallum as it does not refer to a specific object or device.

5. How is the Triangular Whatchamacallum related to science?

The term is often used in scientific discussions as a way to emphasize the need for precise and accurate language in describing objects or phenomena. It is also used as a reminder to always strive for a deeper understanding of the world around us.