Trick-or-Treaters: Knock, Knock, Knock!

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary, Recon and her niece fly into the US on Halloween to meet Tom, who is not answering the door. They are forced to take the RV up the stairs to get to him, where they drink Green Apple Martinis and plan to spend the night in Greenwich Village.
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://www.wernergut.de/smilies/noanim/noanim009.gif http://www.wernergut.de/smilies/noanim/noanim029.gif http://www.wernergut.de/smilies/anim/an112.gif
Trick-or-treat!

Tom, we know you're in there! Let us in!

(Tsunami made me do it.) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
TOM! Open up! <pounds on door> You there?? :grumpy:
TOM! It's your science friends. We want to meet your :cool: cool musician friends :cool: ! :biggrin: C'mon... we won't embarrass you or nothing...
Ding-dong! Ding-dong! knock-knock-knock
TOMMMMM!
C'mon, we had a really long RV trip, and Tsu wouldn't even stop so I could pee. :cry: :mad:

check the window!

tribdog said:
check the window!
Crud! It's locked! :mad:

Hey, Moonbear! Nice costume! I didn't recognize you for a second there.. :smile:

Thanks...since I realized this was a costume party, I whipped something together last minute.

Raps on window. Tries to peek in through the blinds.
Tom, I know you're in there! We drove a long way and don't plan to leave until we get to PARTY!

**whispers**Shoot! I guess we'll have to think of some way to trick Tom into opening the door. If we can distract him then we can all run in. Now where did Tsu go? Maybe when she gets back we can think of a plan. :devil:

*Flies up to the upper story window*

*Opens the window*

Boy it's good to be in costume 24/7/365.2425 :biggrin:

MY wings are fully functional! :cool:

Alright everyone! The window's open! Come on in!

Ah dang. You all can't fly. I guess I'll have to sneak downstairs and open the door.

Hopefully Tom doesn't have a shotgun or a rotweiler or a toddler with a lollypop or something to stop me...

LOL! :rofl: You can do it Enigma. Just blend in with his party guests and mingle your way toward the front door. We'll be waiting!
oh.. crud! Tom invited supermodels! I can see them through the window. They're trying to get Enigma to dance with them. oh, no, Enigma will forget all about us. :cry: And it's getting cold out here! :cry:

You know what they say about guys with big wings...

Big Wings...
er...
Big shoes!
No wait. That's not right.

Hey! What's goin' on?
(Here girls. Have some Green Apple Vodka. Sorry it took so long. The liquor store was packed and they had to find our CASE of it in the back...) What do you mean he's not answering the door! What the heck kind of welcome is that after all these miles. Alright. That's it. Everyone back up or climb aboard. We're takin' this bus up the stairs! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rofl:

<climbs into RV and fires it up. BBBBBRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM! Reaches for Green Apple Martini and a Pecan Sandy (they're not just for champagne binges, you know!) :biggrin:>

Hmmmmm... On the other hand... You girls ever thought of spending Halloween in Greenwich Village? That might be interesting. :biggrin: We could be there in an hour or so... maybe LESS! :wink: :biggrin:

*shows up on the street, then observes the commotion from afar.*

I hope you're all insured.

No problem. :biggrin:

Hey, recon. Ever been to Greenwich Village? :biggrin:

Climb aboard, niece! It's either the stairs or Greenwich Village. We'll decide after another Green Apple Martini. :biggrin: (That's the nice thing about cyberlife. You can drink and drive. :wink::biggrin:)

Awesome! :biggrin: Green Apple Martinis! :approve: :tongue2: :approve: Heck, I've never been to Greenwich Village. Why not?
Hey, how'd recon get here? :confused: She must have stowed away in the RV. Hope we can get her back to Brunei in time for school. (the RV's amphibious, isn't it?)

I am going to try knocking on the door one more time. That music's so LOUD - that's why he can't hear us.
Other wise he'd let us in. right? ... *sigh*

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
TOM!

ah... ferget it. let's go.

Ah, school is not important. In fact, it's post-Halloween in Brunei now, but I flew across many time zones to chase the remaining Halloween hours in the US.

Maybe we shouldn't go in there. I wonder what they did with enigma?!

Math Is Hard said:
Awesome! :biggrin: Green Apple Martinis! :approve: :tongue2: :approve: Heck, I've never been to Greenwich Village. Why not?
Hey, how'd recon get here? :confused: She must have stowed away in the RV. Hope we can get her back to Brunei in time for school. (the RV's amphibious, isn't it?)

AbsoLUTEly amphibious. :biggrin:
Not quite sure where she stowed away. She is pretty small. Could have been anywhere... Glad she's here, tho. :biggrin: She might have to be the one to keep her mom and aunties in line and out of trouble here in NY.

I am going to try knocking on the door one more time. That music's so LOUD - that's why he can't hear us.
Other wise he'd let us in. right? ... *sigh*

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
TOM!

<HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK>

TOM!

OH, TOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

<HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK>

TOM!

OH, TOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

HARHARHAR! :rofl:

Last edited:
recon said:
Ah, school is not important. In fact, it's post-Halloween in Brunei now, but I flew across many time zones to chase the remaining Halloween hours in the US.
Atta girl! :biggrin: Time for a vacation from school.

Maybe we shouldn't go in there.
Why not? :bugeye:

I wonder what they did with enigma?!
Well, it IS Halloween... :wink: :devil: :devil: :devil: :biggrin:

Somebody help me.

They've tied me up in a dark room somewhere and taken my socks. They've even tied up my wings so I can't fly out of here!

There are four supermodels sitting at a table playing hearts and watching me squirm. I don't know what they're going to do when one of them wins...

Now the only people who know I'm here are talking about going to Greenwich Village and leaving me here! What happens if they take me away to some tropical island and then they just have their way with me? Huh? What then?

Oh woe is me.

Fine. Just leave me. Just be sure to light a jack-o-lantern for me on Halloweens to come...

Last edited:
Hmm...this really needs serious thinking.
Four Supermodels fighting over you...and you're complaining. That's one swell way of celebrating halloween, enigma!

enigma said:
Somebody help me.

They've tied me up in a dark room somewhere and taken my socks. They've even tied up my wings so I can't fly out of here!

There are four supermodels sitting at a table playing hearts and watching me squirm. I don't know what they're going to do when one of them wins...

Now the only people who know I'm here are talking about going to Greenwich Village and leaving me here! What happens if they take me away to some tropical island and then they just have their way with me? Huh? What then?

Oh woe is me.

Fine. Just leave me. Just be sure to light a candle for me on Haloweens to come...
Alright, girls. I'm worried about enigma. I think we should bust the door down, find him, chuck him into the back of the bus and head for the Village. If we see Tom, we'll ask if he want to leave his supermodels for US - his friends! (che - yeah, RIGHT.) :biggrin: But we don't want to hurt the RV, so the stairs are out. BUT! I have a solution!

READY? :rofl: :rofl:
http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/304/22/TsusHalloweenPic.jpg

Sorry I had to cut the chain on my chain saw off of the picture, but the sparks were causing problems with the image contrast and claity. :wink:

OK. Stand back everyone. The woods going to fly.
<revs chain saw :devil: :devil: >
HANG ON ENIGMA! WE'RE COMIN' TO SAVE YOUR SWEET...
(but, I must say, SORRY - I mean, getting hogtied by supermodels and letting them take your SOCKS??. Geez, buddy. I don't think they'll let you into heaven with that one... :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:)
...LITTLE BUTTSKY!

Evo! recon! Moonbear! get Enigma to the RV! Tsu and I will have to kung fu fight the supermodels. Make sure the motor's running when we come out.

I'm sorry, mistress Tsu...

They promised me lollypops. LOLLYPOPS! Lime ones at that!

How can anyone resist lime lollypops?!?

Tsu, MIH, how rude of you to leave me with the job of persuading enigma to leave the supermodels. Anyhow, we forgot to get Enigma's wings and socks. I'm contenting myself with recovering the wings and socks for the time being.

Damn...I just woke up. Too many of Tsu's green apple martinis in the RV on the way to Tom's. :bugeye:

Wait...where is everyone? :confused:

Is that Enigma with a supermodel? :blushing: What big ...wings...he has! :tongue2:

recon said:
Tsu, MIH, how rude of you to leave me with the job of persuading enigma to leave the supermodels. Anyhow, we forgot to get Enigma's wings and socks. I'm contenting myself with recovering the wings and socks for the time being.

The wings are attached! Aren't they? Oh no! They must have drugged me and amputated them! :cry:

Bad Newt. Bad bad Newt...

recon said:

LEAVE THE SOCKS! :yuck: :rofl:

You've still got your wings Enigma, it's the duct tape they've tied you up with.

Rips the duct tape off with her teeth and frees Enigma.

Uhm, Enigma...you can go now...

Yikes! The wing I'm holding is no wing...I think it's a wedding dress...what's it doing in Tom's house? I still can't find the socks - I've looked in the washing machine, wardrobe and I have not found a single sock, except for one that has "I *heart* Tom" knitted into it. But that can't be Enigma's...

GEEEZ! It's loud in here. If the bass gets cranked up any more the walls are going to fall down. Hey, look, there's Eminem. :bugeye: And there's Slash from Guns n Roses. :bugeye: Tom DOES have a lot of musician friends! :cool:

Where the heck is Gokul? Did we leave him in the RV with the scotch? :uhh: I haven't seen him since we hit the sound barrier back in Ohio. :biggrin:

recon said:
I have not found a single sock, except for one that has "I *heart* Tom" knitted into it. But that can't be Enigma's...
I recognize that sock! It's Gokul's!

GOKUL!

They've got him! Those wanton hussies are having their way with him! :eek: :bugeye:

Girls, we've got to save him!

Evo said:
I recognize that sock! It's Gokuls!

GOKUL!

They've got him! Those wanton hussies are having their way with him! :eek: :bugeye:

Girls, we've got to save him!

Let the boy have his fun. Every guy should know a few hussies before its too late. :approve:

:cry: :cry: :cry: YOU LOSERS MISSED UP MY NIGHT :cry: :cry: :cry:
NO way for kandy or sweetie thingys, get the heck out of here.. :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :mad:
Before i count to 10: if i catch one demon on my "visual field" we will eat it tonight...and took his sock out..me and the four super models. Ask engima how peotic is the socks thingy was...

BTW: I am tom :biggrin:

franznietzsche said:
Let the boy have his fun. Every guy should know a few hussies before its too late. :approve:
Realizes too late that franznietzsche is in league with the dark side and has lured our poor Gokul to his eminent demise. NOOOOOOOO!