I can't find this reference (Wheeler, N. A.)

In summary, the reference for Wheeler, N. A. cannot be located.
timewalker
During the D.J. Griffiths, Introduction to Elementary Particles, the author introduces unpublished references "Classical Chromodynamics" and "Bare Bones of the Classical Theory of Gauge Fields", Reed College, Portland, O.R. which is written by Wheeler, N. A. (1981).

Where can I find this reference?

Physics news on Phys.org
You could try emailing DJ Griffiths.
There are also many other places that discuss classical chromodynamics.

I understand the importance of being able to access and verify all references used in research. In this case, the reference "Classical Chromodynamics" and "Bare Bones of the Classical Theory of Gauge Fields" by Wheeler, N. A. is mentioned in D.J. Griffiths' book "Introduction to Elementary Particles". However, I was unable to find any published source for this reference. It is possible that these references were never published and were only used for teaching purposes at Reed College in 1981. If you require further information on these references, I suggest reaching out to Reed College or contacting the author directly.

1. Why is the reference (Wheeler, N. A.) important?

The reference (Wheeler, N. A.) may be important because it could provide valuable information or evidence to support a scientific argument or research study. It could also be a key source for understanding a particular concept or theory in the field.

2. Where can I find the reference (Wheeler, N. A.)?

The reference (Wheeler, N. A.) can be found in various places such as online databases, libraries, or scientific journals. It may also be available in the reference list of other related articles or books.

3. How do I know if the reference (Wheeler, N. A.) is reliable?

The reliability of a reference (Wheeler, N. A.) can be determined by checking the credibility of the author and the source. It is important to ensure that the author has relevant expertise and the source is reputable.

4. What do I do if I can't find the reference (Wheeler, N. A.)?

If you are unable to find the reference (Wheeler, N. A.), you can try searching for alternative sources that may provide similar information. You can also reach out to the author or other experts in the field for assistance.

5. How can I properly cite the reference (Wheeler, N. A.)?

The citation format for the reference (Wheeler, N. A.) may vary depending on the style guide used. Generally, the author's name, title of the source, publication date, and source information should be included in the citation. It is important to follow the proper citation guidelines to avoid plagiarism.