What are the differences between these two photos?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, these photos show three ways in which people can be tricked. The first photo shows someone who is trying to be scared, but is not succeeding. The second photo shows someone who is actually scared, and the third photo shows someone who is not scared.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

is this one of those things where you look real close and then a scary pic pops up with a screaming sound?

Oh, please. These tricks are so old... Stare straight at a still image for a minute, yeah right. That might have fooled me a few years ago.

arildno said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why are you :cry: ing? :confused:

Well, it fooled me. I became scared.

Yeah, one of my friend had told me about that, but I just saw it today. I wasn't scared at all anyway!

But then you are a girl.
I'm supposed to become scared of stuff like that.

^is he making any sense? ^

That is cool, i did it three times to see if i could not move, but it is hard not to.

wolram said:
That is cool, i did it three times to see if i could not move, but it is hard not to.
Yeah, I knew wollie would be scared as well.

that spongebob really scared me! :eek: what was with the little evil face tho?

arildno said:
But then you are a girl.
I'm supposed to become scared of stuff like that.
I got what you mean. You say since I'm supposed to tolerate worse and uglier than this pic(because they're real not pic), I shouldn't be scared! But well I think you have to see yourself in the mirror and you're not supposed to be scared of it.

arildno said:
Yeah, I knew wollie would be scared as well.

I wasn't scared, it's just hard not to move. :tongue2:

you are all cry babies

wolram said:
I wasn't scared
Oh, yes you were.

What a shame! My mother who always is scared of everything, wasn't scared (or even move) at all!

:tongue2: <-non crybabies
:cry: <--arildno, wolram, and all you other crybabies

Lisa! said:
What a shame! My mother who always is scared of everything, wasn't scared (or even move) at all!

Fibber, anyone with a brain must at least twitch the first time.
:tongue2:

I showed my mom one of these things a while back and it scared the living hell out of her. She gets really furious when I scare her, saying I'm ruining her heart. I don't dare play these kind of things on my dad, he would hasitate to punch me in the face if I did.

Mr wolram said:
Fibber, anyone with a brain must at least twitch the first time.
:tongue2:
Be careful, Sir! I don't let anyone to talk this way about my mom!

Entropy said:
I showed my mom one of these things a while back and it scared the living hell out of her. She gets really furious when I scare her, saying I'm ruining her heart. I don't dare play these kind of things on my dad, he would not hesitate to punch me in the face if I did.
Well, then your Dad is a cry-baby.

I was expecting that, but it still shook me.

He would probably be more scared than my mom. He is definitely more easily suprised.

you should shoe it to your dad, but turn your webcam on, let us see the video of him getting scred and you getting punched out

Entropy said:
I showed my mom one of these things a while back and it scared the living hell out of her. She gets really furious when I scare her, saying I'm ruining her heart. I don't dare play these kind of things on my dad, he would hasitate to punch me in the face if I did.
I used to hide and suddenly jump in front of my mother. Once my mother was really scared and I didn't do it again with her. I did it once with my father, he was thinking deeply and didn't expect it at all! He was too scared but didn't want to admit! :grumpy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know some kid who put red on his shirt on haloween, and told him mom he'd been stabbed. when he told the truth, she just said 'oh, you're so funny!'

Was he James?

no, think his name was Juan

holy crap. even though i knew it was going to show something scary, i wasnt ready for that
i didnt move, but my eyes widened and my heart rate shot up

I can't believe any of you!

cerafix, it's n old trick

I just got what you mean! I had to admit that I had tuned down volume. I wasn't scared again but well don't blame you if you did. I'm really sorry!:redface:

yomamma said:
cerafix, it's n old trick

damn when will u ppl get my nick right :rofl:

Lisa!, you sick optometrist! (That last word is an edit -- as a token of my respect for Evo. Oh, who am I kidding, I just didn't want her to flash me a red card.)

I hadn't come across this one before. I didn't expect it and was scared, fair and square.

I need to drink some water.