I NEED LIFE TIPS, Starting Medicine (finished physics)

In summary, my friend who is studying medicine told me that it's a difficult process but that it's worth it in the end. He also said to take care of myself and to explore my interests. He also said that if things don't work out, there is always the Ferrari website to browse.
vorcil
I'm not sure if I can explain my self elegantly but, basically I started studying Medicine.

prior to this I finished my bachelor in physics / computer science & did a 1 year post grad course,

Anyway, life happened and I don't really want anything to do with physics anymore.

I'm finding it really difficult to find, 'the endurance'? maybe, the same drive I had when I first started at university; also everyone in my year (except the other post grads) are younger than me by a couple years

long story short
How do I get the same inspiration to finish medicine as I did with physics?
or any life tips in general

thanks to my old comrads

Physics news on Phys.org
Exploring physics should have been an exciting journey which surprises pleasantly in unfolding God's own theories in a broadsense, and now you feel lucky for choosing Medicine, that ll surely take you to the next level in knowing and understanding self from near. Each days going to be fresh and new, so keep your enthu high and go ahead with it, you ll surely succeed. Best wishes.

(I'm not into medicine, but that's the kinda words that i heard from my friend who chose medicine)

I think most people who spend more than four years in post-secondary education (i.e. do more than a bachelor's degree) eventually end up in a situation where they start to get a little sick of school. You get to a point where you're an adult, in fact you've been an intelligent adult for a while now, and still, you're taking classes, writing exams, and (depending on the class and the professors) stressing over silly little semantic technicalities that seem and often are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately sometimes you have to stay in it for the long haul if you want to accomplish your goals.

The first thing to remember is to take care yourself... get enough sleep, eat well, exercise regularly, make the most of down time, get organized, do what you can to spend time with positive people who have similar goals and avoid negative people who drag you down... that kind of thing.

Something else you can do is take the time to explore your own interests rather than just doing the work that's assigned to you. It's too easy to get caught up in readings and problem sets that you "should" find interesting and not have any time to simply read and explore what you're really driven to learn about. So what is it about medicine that really attracted you? Figure that out and pursue it - at least a little.

And if that fails you can always browse the Ferrari website...

1. What are some tips for starting a career in medicine after studying physics?

Some tips for starting a career in medicine after studying physics include networking with professionals in the field, gaining clinical experience through internships or volunteering, and staying up-to-date on current research and advancements in the medical industry.

2. How can I balance studying physics and preparing for medical school?

Balancing studying physics and preparing for medical school can be challenging, but it is important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Set aside specific blocks of time for each subject and make use of study groups or tutors to help you stay on track.

3. What skills from studying physics can be applied to a career in medicine?

Studying physics can help develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills that are valuable in the medical field. Additionally, physics involves a strong foundation in math and science, which are important for understanding medical concepts.

4. Are there any specific physics courses that are recommended for aspiring medical professionals?

While a strong foundation in physics is important, there are no specific physics courses that are required for medical school. However, courses in anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry may be beneficial for understanding the human body and medical processes.

5. How can I stand out as a physics major in the highly competitive field of medicine?

To stand out as a physics major in the medical field, it is important to highlight your unique skills and experiences. This can include research projects, internships, or extracurricular activities related to medicine. Additionally, emphasizing your problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills can help set you apart from other applicants.