Where can I read online the book:superstring(Green,Schwarz,Witten)?

• Thread starter ndung200790
  • Start date
In summary: However, I have never been discouraged by my lack of grammar or vocabulary. In fact, I have often found that my lack of fluency has actually helped me to focus more on the content of the text, and to appreciate the finer points of the language.In summary, the online address for the book Superstring Theory is not available in Vietnam.
ndung200790
Please tell me the online address where I can read online the book: Superstring Theory(Green,Schwarz,Witten),because in Vietnam I am very difficult to buy the hard book.
Thank you very much in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
I doubt legal online version exists.

Consider buying a good English book instead. No offense intended but you clearly have some more important things besides superstring theory to worry about.

Mépris said:
Consider buying a good English book instead. No offense intended but you clearly have some more important things besides superstring theory to worry about.

He's from Vietnam (English probably isn't native), I think it's reasonable that he doesn't have perfect grammar.

Why is it that whenever someone says "no offence intended" they immediately follow with something offensive?

Now, I have understood the right thing,thank you very much for all your kind teaching.Living in Vietnam I had not understood the International Laws.And in Vietnam I can not appeal to make for myself a International Bank Account to buy something abroad.

Many Vietnames people have difficulties in the making,but not all Vietnamese people!

Kevin_Axion said:
He's from Vietnam (English probably isn't native), I think it's reasonable that he doesn't have perfect grammar.

I don't expect anyone to speak any language perfectly. I do, however, think that if one is seriously considering studying a given subject, in this case Physics, it would be a good idea for one to spend more time at attempting to improve their command of the language in which the books they want to read are written in.

They can do it reading these books. Please stop preaching.

^
It's definitely not the easier route. Obviously, the person has an understanding of the language, and while I consider myself no authority of the said language, I think that reading books which are less complicated might prove to be less painful and actually help one to learn. :)

For the record, I'm not a native English speaker either and I do have quite a bit of work to do with mine.

1. Where can I find a free online version of the book "Superstring" by Green, Schwarz, and Witten?

Unfortunately, the book "Superstring" by Green, Schwarz, and Witten is not available for free online. It is a copyrighted work and can only be accessed legally through purchasing a physical copy or through licensed online platforms.

2. Is there a digital version of "Superstring" available for purchase?

Yes, "Superstring" is available for purchase as an e-book on various online platforms such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Books.

3. Can I read "Superstring" online through my local library?

It depends on the policies of your local library. Some libraries may have a digital copy of the book available for borrowing, while others may only have physical copies. It is best to check with your library directly.

4. Are there any online resources or summaries of "Superstring" available?

Yes, there are various online resources and summaries of "Superstring" available, such as book reviews, articles, and lecture notes from physics courses. However, these should not be used as a substitute for reading the actual book.

5. Can I access "Superstring" for free through online sharing sites?

No, it is not legal to access "Superstring" for free through online sharing sites. These sites often host pirated copies of books, which is a violation of copyright laws. It is important to support authors and their work by purchasing legitimate copies of their books.