Where can I find resources to learn higher mathematics online?

• Thread starter dbmorpher
  • Start date
In summary, "Early Start on Higher Maths" is a program that introduces students to higher level mathematics at an earlier age. Starting early allows students to build a strong foundation and leads to improved problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, and overall academic performance. It is beneficial for students of all skill levels and typically covers topics such as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
dbmorpher
Hello,
I am dbmorpher. I really like all types of quantum physics although when researching most articles I find have either no mathematical explanation and if there is it always goes over my head (halfway through Algebra I). I would enjoy knowing if there was a place to learn higher math on the internet as when I looked I couldn't find any that were much help.

Physics news on Phys.org
Coursera has some online classes that are higher math depending on what you mean by higher? The best place for you to learn would be through buying books on amazon and teaching yourself.

What is "Early Start on Higher Maths"?

"Early Start on Higher Maths" is a program designed to introduce students to higher level mathematics concepts at an earlier age, typically in middle school or early high school.

Why is it important to start learning higher maths early?

Starting early allows students to build a strong foundation in mathematics, which is essential for success in higher level courses. It also gives students more time to practice and master concepts, leading to a deeper understanding of mathematics.

What are the benefits of participating in "Early Start on Higher Maths"?

Participating in this program can lead to improved problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, and overall academic performance. It can also open up opportunities for advanced coursework and careers in STEM fields.

Is "Early Start on Higher Maths" only for students who are naturally good at math?

No, this program is beneficial for students of all skill levels. It can help struggling students improve their math skills and challenge high-achieving students to reach their full potential.

What topics are typically covered in "Early Start on Higher Maths"?

The topics covered can vary, but typically include algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. Some programs may also cover topics in statistics and probability.