1.English questions 2.Who to choose ?

• Thread starter KMCB1234
  • Start date
If you mean just "loving" as a general term, then it depends on who needs me the most and who I feel I can make the biggest impact on.
KMCB1234
1.What do people mean by "You get me so high" :blushing: ?
And "You are the one who'll complete my world" :blushing: ?

2. If there are many people loving you at the same time, whom do you think you will pick out amongst the crowd?

---Thank you---

Physics news on Phys.org
1. You make her (?) feel good.

2. Hopefully, all of them. :tongue2:

1a) You are a very tall person, at least 7 feet.

2) The rich heiress.

Ivan Seeking said:
2. Hopefully, all of them. :tongue2:
That needs a very smart timetable for each night..:biggrin:

arildno said:
1a) You are a very tall person, at least 7 feet.

2) The rich heiress.
No , I am not that tall :blushing:
only 1.80 meter, an average height I think. Sorry my area only uses metric system.

was it Moonber and Evo playing a prank on you :grumpy: :rofl:

My dream lover ? huh ?

I don't think i like a coward with high adaptability.

I am really sure to say now that his marriage or acquaintance is only for his residence and as maybe an economic problem solver.

Although he might have a job somewhre out there, I still strongly believe he uses his tongue as a weapon to climb up to a certain position.

I am still wondering why he always says before people that I take it too deep :confused:

-------------------------------------
"If you feels hurt, don't forget to rate" --Plue planet
-------------------------------------

KMCB1234 said:

you are very flexible and you have a very good physical condition.

Can you spare me a few 1000 dollars ?

2. If there are many people loving you at the same time, whom do you think you will pick out amongst the crowd?

---Thank you---

Scarlet Johansonn

1. You produce a relaxing and/or psychedelic effect when smoked

2. Pick 3, the ones with the largest chests.

KMCB1234 said:
It means they steal bad lines from even worse songs.

KMCB1234 said:
Unless you're a drug dealer, in which case the first one is literal, they both mean someone is very attracted to you.

When you say "loving you," do you mean "romantic" attraction? If so, then the one I'm most attracted to in return, if any.

1. English questions

1. What is the difference between a question and a statement in English?

A question is a sentence or phrase used to ask for information or clarification, while a statement is a sentence that states a fact or opinion. Questions often start with interrogative words such as who, what, where, when, why, and how.

2. How do I form a question in English?

To form a question in English, invert the subject and the auxiliary verb (if there is one) or use the auxiliary verb do/does/did before the subject. For example, "She is going to the store" becomes "Is she going to the store?" and "I like pizza" becomes "Do you like pizza?"

3. What is the correct word order for a question in English?

The correct word order for a question in English is auxiliary verb + subject + main verb + object. For example, "Did you eat breakfast?"

4. Are there different types of questions in English?

Yes, there are different types of questions in English including yes/no questions, wh-questions, tag questions, and choice questions. Each type is formed and used differently depending on the intended meaning.

5. How can I improve my English question formation?

To improve your English question formation, practice writing and speaking different types of questions, pay attention to the word order and use of auxiliary verbs, and ask for feedback from a native English speaker or a language instructor.

2. Who to choose?

1. How do I decide who to choose?

To decide who to choose, consider your goals and priorities, do research on potential candidates, and gather information and feedback from reliable sources.

2. What qualities should I look for when choosing someone?

The qualities you should look for when choosing someone depend on the specific situation and role. However, some important qualities to consider include reliability, competence, communication skills, and compatibility with your goals and values.

3. Should I choose someone based on their qualifications or their personality?

Ideally, you should choose someone who has both the necessary qualifications and a compatible personality. However, it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences.

4. Is it better to choose someone I know personally or someone I don't know?

Again, this depends on the specific situation and what you need from the person. If personal experience and trust are important factors, then someone you know personally may be a better choice. However, if you need specific skills or expertise, someone you don't know may be a better fit.

5. How can I ensure I make the best decision when choosing someone?

To ensure you make the best decision when choosing someone, gather all the necessary information, weigh the pros and cons, seek advice from trusted individuals, and trust your instincts. It may also be helpful to communicate openly and clearly with the person you are considering choosing.