Where Is Wolly? Concerned About His Health

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person named Wolram who is missing and may be sick. Some people are discussing the possibility of him having surgery and sending him well wishes. Laparoscopic surgery is suggested as an option. The conversation also includes some humorous comments.
hypatia
Who has him? And are you going to give him back?

On a side note, he had mentioned haveing some pains. Now I'm a bit worried.:frown:
edit;
Wait, he was here today! Wolly I hope your feeling better!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't have him. Wouldn't know what to do with him if I did. He's too old to play catch with and too small to have stuffed for display.

Well a head mount would be nice over a roaring fire place.

Aye, that it would. And it would be a cheap mount, because those glassy eyes of his wouldn't need to be replaced. :biggrin:

Yeah, I miss my woolyram :frown:

Evo said:
Yeah, I miss my woolyram :frown:
Hypatia and I can send you your favourite bits when we have him stuffed. :devil:

Well not the pickleing bits, Christmas is just around the corner you know.

Nods to Evo, he is missed.

Nice to be missed :biggrin: I have some issues with my insides that refuse to go
away, my local GPs have done their chanting and potion brewing to no effect,
so now i wait to find out if i have some bits i can do without :yuck: but i do not
want to go :cry:

wolram said:
Nice to be missed :biggrin: I have some issues with my insides that refuse to go
so now i wait to find out if i have some bits i can do without :yuck: but i do not
No Wolram, you can't be sick. :cry: Even if they remove some bits, you will never be diminished in our hearts. :smile:

And don't you dare get anything removed without telling us first. Kia will need to keep us posted if you go UNDER THE KNIFE. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS - don't let them remove your liver, I hear it's not optional.

Good luck Wolram. Hope everything... comes out alright in the end. I wish you swift recovery and return to PF.

:rofl: I love you all, even the hairy one, but i am not sure what is going to
happen yet, it could still be a storm in a tea cup, but if i do have anything
cut out i will post a picture just in case it was a vital bit.:rofl:

wolram said:
Nice to be missed :biggrin:
I didn't. Not much anyway.
I have some issues with my insides that refuse to go
away,
Quite so. Too many persons ignore their insides; instead, one should treat them with care and affection (the insides, that is, not other people).
my local GPs have done their chanting and potion brewing to no effect,
I could have told you so.
so now i wait to find out if i have some bits i can do without
No comment.

Poor Woolie. I am sorry to hear you've been ailing. :frown:

Here, I made you some tea and little sandwiches:

http://www.the-voyage.com/kids_new/images/illustrations/cucumber_sandwiches_300.jpg

Feel better, ok? :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
Poor Woolie. I am sorry to hear you've been ailing. :frown:
Here, I made you some tea and little sandwiches:
http://www.the-voyage.com/kids_new/images/illustrations/cucumber_sandwiches_300.jpg
Feel better, ok? :smile:
What a nice thought, MIH!
Cucumbers are yummy good; I'm sure wooly appreciates it. :smile:

Aww, thanks MIH, i hate ailing and cucumber sarnies are a great pickmeup :biggrin:

Arildno, you is just playing the hard man ( ) but i know you are a big softie :tongue2:

wolram said:
i wait to find out if i have some bits i can do without :yuck:
As the limerick goes:

There once was a man with a hernia
Who said to his doctor, "Goldurn ya!
While fixin' my middle
Be sure you don't fiddle
With matters that do not concern ya!"

Last edited:
wolram said:
From what you've been describing, and now surgery, is it a pesky gall bladder? If so, they can usually do that laparscopically...the worst of it is that they puff you up with air, and it's a bit painful until all the air escapes back out...like having bad gas. I've had two friends who needed gall bladders removed, though they had worse pain than you're describing before they sought a doctor, so they didn't have the option to wait on the surgery by then.

Moonbear said:
From what you've been describing, and now surgery, is it a pesky gall bladder? If so, they can usually do that laparscopically...the worst of it is that they puff you up with air, and it's a bit painful until all the air escapes back out...like having bad gas. I've had two friends who needed gall bladders removed, though they had worse pain than you're describing before they sought a doctor, so they didn't have the option to wait on the surgery by then.

:eek: Puffed up with air, doing me laparscopically :eek: where does all the gall
go after the bladder is took out? i am off to find out what laparscopic means.:confused:

wolram said:
where does all the gall
go after the bladder is took out?
The CIA collects it and injects it into Bush. (Face it, the amount that he has couldn't possibly be naturally produced.)
Laproscopic surgery involves the insertion of a fibre-optic/mechanical tube with manipulators on the end. It can be inserted through a minor incision and steered into operating position remotely.

No wonder Bush has so much gall!
Laproscopic surgery, is nearly a modern era miracle. Less blood loss, less chance of infection, a lot less scaring and a much shorter stay at the hospital.

I have him

I nicknamed him Mathematica

1. Where is Wolly located?

Wolly's current location may vary, but he is most likely in a controlled laboratory environment for his health and safety.

2. What is the purpose of Wolly's location?

Wolly's location is important for monitoring his health and behavior, as well as conducting experiments and observations.

3. Why is Wolly's health a concern?

As a scientist, it is important to ensure the well-being of any research subject, including Wolly. Monitoring his health allows us to make any necessary adjustments to the experiments and ensure ethical treatment.

4. How is Wolly's health being monitored?

Wolly's health is being monitored through regular check-ups, observations of his behavior and physical appearance, and various tests and measurements.

5. What measures are being taken to ensure Wolly's health?

Wolly's health is being monitored closely and any changes or concerns are addressed immediately. He is also provided with a suitable diet and living conditions to promote his well-being.