Discover the Path to Becoming a Career Developer in the Field of Innovation

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's interest in becoming a developer in the field of innovation and creating new technology. They are curious about the various degrees and career paths available in this field, particularly in regards to the pay and job opportunities. The idea of specialization and obtaining a degree in science or engineering is also mentioned. The speaker acknowledges the need for training and specialization in order to become an expert in a specific area.
Line
I want to do something in thefield on onnovation. I want to be the first to develop something. There's all sorts of degrees in technology,engineering and the sciences but none(that I know of) in Development.

There's lots of courses and and laboratories in research but what about development> How do you go about becoming a person that develops some new technology? And multimatley important who do you work for? I'm thinking of becoming a physicist but there a certain obstacle...pay.From what I understand they don't get paid much. Is there a certain kind of physicist that gets paid nicely? And is there anywhere in the development field that a physicist can work?

I'm doing this cause the 21st century arises. We are at the beginning of some phenomenal exsistence. Who knows what will come about in the next 10-20 years. We need to start training people to create newnessand release their mind.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Theres no such thing as a "development" degree.

Get a degree in electrical engineering... However, you won't work as someone who just sits around thinking of new things. They may come to you though while you work...

If you want to invent/ discover and new device/theory. Science or Engineerig majors will be for you. Engineers and scientists ARE the developers of new theories/ technology

DO I have to specialize in a certain field or can I develop anything?

Line said:
DO I have to specialize in a certain field or can I develop anything?
As a practical matter, of course, you will need to specialize. You cannot become an expert in everything, as there is simply far, far, too much for anyone person to learn or to do.

Do you have a degree in science or engineering? Do you plan on getting one? You'll probably need it.

Last edited:
A studied a little bit of Electronics Engineering Technology. I was to get into Hi Energy Physics.

1. What is career development in the field of innovation?

Career development in the field of innovation involves identifying and pursuing opportunities to advance one's career in this specific field. It may include acquiring new skills, gaining experience, and building a network of connections in the industry.

2. What skills are important for a career developer in the field of innovation?

Some important skills for a career developer in the field of innovation include creativity, problem-solving, critical thinking, adaptability, and communication. These skills are necessary for identifying and implementing innovative ideas and strategies.

3. How can I become a career developer in the field of innovation?

To become a career developer in the field of innovation, it is important to first gain a strong understanding of the industry. This can be done through education, training, and hands-on experience. Building a network of connections and staying updated on industry trends and developments can also be beneficial.

4. What are the job opportunities for career developers in the field of innovation?

There are a variety of job opportunities for career developers in the field of innovation, including positions in research and development, product development, project management, and consulting. Other potential roles may include innovation strategist, design thinking facilitator, or innovation coach.

5. How can I advance my career as a developer in the field of innovation?

To advance your career as a developer in the field of innovation, it is important to continue learning and developing your skills. This may involve taking on new projects, seeking out mentors, and staying updated on industry trends. Networking and building a strong personal brand can also help open up new opportunities for career advancement.