Jerusalem Betrayed: The Gehenna/Geneva Initiative

• News
  • Thread starter David Ben-Ariel
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative and its betrayal of both Arabs and Jews. The article in question, "Will Jerusalem Become an International City?" warns about Europe's plan to occupy Jerusalem and the coveted Temple Mount. The conversation also touches on the issue of the security fence between Israel and Mexico, the actions of the Israeli government, and the need for a new government to take action against traitors and saboteurs. There is also a call for the citizens to stop discussing and start taking action to protect their nation.
David Ben-Ariel
[SOLVED] Gehenna/Geneva Initiative

Gehenna Initiative (Isa. 28:15)

The Traveller magazine/tabloid for backpackers and such, published in Jerusalem (now defunct) and formerly available throughout Israel, especially in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa and Eilat ( from one end of Israel to the other), ran a full-page article I wrote entitled: "Will Jerusalem Become an International City?"

Within that article, which Gershon Salomon praised as "good and STRONG," I warned about Europe's new crusade of "peace" that would betray and slaughter both Arabs and Jews. I warned how Jerusalem would be occupied by German-Jesuit EU forces intent on seizing the coveted Temple Mount as the crown jewel of their counterfeit Kingdom of God.

Israeli investigative author Barry Chamish mentions my unjust deportation in his book Carpetbaggers and Traitors in the Promised Land and remarks at how the Israeli government OVERREACTED to my article. He feels that's why they deported me: exposing the German-Vatican plot to occupy Jerusalem! I think that's part of it but that it's all involved with highlighting the Temple Mount.

Within that article, improved and now on my homepage, is the following prophetic scenario that aptly describes and exposes the JEWISH TRAITORS (like the vulture Shimon Peres and those unfaithful 10 SPIES with their Gehenna/Geneva Initiative that despises their Jewish birthright and inheritance by wilfully submitting to international supervision/occupation and UN control of Jerusalem!) that reveal the rot within: Israel's worst enemy!

Normally, even the most liberal Jews are against any division of Jerusalem. But these are not normal times! Some Jews are prophesied to sell out their people and homeland! Why? They'll fall for EUROPE'S BIG LIE of "peace and security." Meanwhile, Europe flatters such KAPOS OF COMPROMISE and appeasement, stroking their egos with political attention, promising them a place in the "New Jerusalem" while setting Israel up for a fall.

P.S. SHAME on that peanut-brain UNChristian Carter for supporting terrorists and attempting to abrogate the Promised Land of Israel for ISHMAEL!

Physics news on Phys.org
David,

about 30 years ago Jerusalem WAS an International City where the three mono-deistic religions were tolerating and respecting each other.

I think that's how it must be.

About Jimmy Carter: a fine man. If he was yet in power ... there was more peace in the world ... and more freedom in US.

If clueless Carter were still president (shudder) we would still have hostages being held in Iran! - David Ben-Ariel

Subj: Miserable creatures, traitors and partners to murderers_

December 2, 2003
_
A sovereign Jewish State/Federation.
_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_
From The Federalist
_
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The person
who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which
is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable
creature and has no chance of being free unless made and
kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
_
John Stuart Mill
_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_
ABOUT FENCES
_
"The border security fence is comprised of many sections totaling scores of miles. Some sections are concrete, others sheet metal. The barrier is three layers deep in parts, fifteen feet high and surrounded by razor wire. The area around it is lit by spotlights, monitored by cameras, motion detectors and magnetic sensors, and patrolled by armed guards with attack dogs.But enough about the USA border with Mexico, let's talk about Israel...

And remember, the US/Mexico security fence has been meant only to keep out "financial" immigrants, not suicide bombers and other terrorist murderers. One wonders about the lack of hue and cry from international "human rights" organizations, the UN, and the EU
regarding the fence between two countries at peace with each other..
...Stuart"
_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_
Why wondering._ We know why, see below...
_
_
To THOSE SIGNING AND PROTESTING...
Noam Federman is the SHABAK "4" plan test case.
They have mass reaction experts looking at the way we react to the test case and others as well, including the Itzik Pas and family. The way we akt or react surely tell them_about our mechanisms and willingness and determination.
_
_
Mr. Leibler, Senior Vice President of the World Jewish Congress,
published a demand for the Israeli government to act as such.
_
I understand him well... But he is hoping for the impossible.
_
The only attributes of this and_many of the previous governments_are gross stupidity, gross incompetence, blatant bribery and proteksiah racketeering, conspiracy to commit murder,_abandonment of wounded, sabotage of the Jewish Ancestral Nation values, in fact destruction of our very basis, destruction of all Biblical figures and replacing them
with the incredibly low flotsam out of their "bet siffrenu".
_
At this point, the gang of generals, sons, associates and impotent
blood suckers cannot be trusted to REALLY govern._
The "alternativahhhh" is, first and foremost for that trash to_go away and a new structure_and people to_take over.
Accepting anything else is_suicidal.
_
The consecutive rape of our Nation by the renegades passing as
colonels and the foreign paid traitors must be brought to a physical end._ Like in Georgia.
_
Without disturbing NATIONAL defense if at all possible, the Sharon family enterprise must be removed._
No further generals allowed outside purely military matters and
rigidly_controlled on their complete subservience to civilian
government to be set in place until elections.
_
Of course that NEW people must ready themselves to assume
responsible command.
_
Those in the Geneva affair must be detained into administrative
detention, must be interrogated, and then dispatched to NEWLY
ELECTED COURTS._
_
The present supreme courtiers disbanded and warned of pending
investigations to take place.
They may not leave the State.
A new Constitutional Court freely elected.
_
Those found guilty of sabotage of elected government or treason or
other capital crimes must be afforded Jewish Law based punishment._ ONCE and for all!_The citizens must stop prattling.
_
The IBA must cease to be the service of the UNJews.
_
The "four former" GSS folk must be ferreted out and detained.
All members of the "Jewish affairs sektion" past and present must
follow them.
_
All Oslo_associates sent to house arrest and passports removed.
_
The Rabin enterprise reduced to the minimal level required to prevent desecration of the dead.
_
The Tzahal structures_allowed to set aside the UNJews and_the
"families"._
_
The incredible_National tragedy_of allowing the Geneva akts must be erased.__The fact that it was allowed portend_the disasters to come.
_
We warned that they intend to import European troops and that they planned all along to MURDER and incarcerate Jews. Persecute and abuse._ Entrap and falsely accuse.
Those involved in the oslo and other such undertakings_can be
expected, they have in fact intimated that they are committed_to order the_killing of many of our people, TORTURE and transfer Jews an abandon the rest to their islamics "partners".
The whole Oslo plan was just that._ A monumental act of treason.
Premeditated and never abandoned.
_
Either the Nation acts as_a viable Nation_or_we_all_will be in
terrible danger.
_
Shmuel HaLevi_

Will you please stop calling me (and other rational thinking people)a KAPO. I find it very offending to be compared to fascists. I don't call you a bloody stinking rascist, so stop calling other people like that. My Granddad was deported in WWII and died in one of their camps. It is really very offending and hurting to be compared to a KAPO.

Blah blah blah, another paranoid name-calling RELIGIOUS thread?

What is the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative?

The Gehenna/Geneva Initiative is a proposed project that aims to address the issue of climate change and global warming on a global scale. It involves a partnership between scientists, governments, and businesses to develop and implement sustainable solutions to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change.

Who is involved in the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative?

The Gehenna/Geneva Initiative involves a collaboration of scientists, government officials, and business leaders from around the world. These individuals and organizations work together to develop and implement sustainable solutions to combat climate change.

What are the goals of the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative?

The main goal of the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative is to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change. This includes promoting renewable energy sources, developing sustainable transportation systems, and implementing policies to reduce carbon footprint.

How does the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative plan to achieve its goals?

The Gehenna/Geneva Initiative plans to achieve its goals through a combination of scientific research, policy changes, and technological advancements. This includes developing new technologies to reduce carbon emissions, implementing sustainable practices, and promoting awareness and education about climate change.

What impact does the Gehenna/Geneva Initiative hope to have?

The Gehenna/Geneva Initiative hopes to have a significant impact on reducing carbon emissions and mitigating the effects of climate change. It aims to create a more sustainable future for all by promoting renewable energy, sustainable practices, and reducing our carbon footprint. Additionally, it hopes to inspire other countries and organizations to take action against climate change.