New DigiCam Captures Surprising Pics on Walk with Ricochet & Meja

• Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
In summary, DigiCam user Integral50 was taking pictures of Ricochet and Meja today when he spotted a dog next to the white dog's rear left leg. He is not sure if the third dog is a friend or knot, but he does see several knots. Integral50 thinks that the third dog might be a female dog. He also thinks that Sizewise is happy with Meja until Ricochet gets close to her dog treat, at which point she becomes a real bitch. Integral50 thinks that Ricochet does look a lot like a small border collie, except the way he holds his tail.
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I recently got a new DigiCam, it is much smaller and more convenient to use then my old one. I have been taking in everywhere and snapping pics like crazy. Here is one I took while walking Ricochet and Meja today. I am knot sure if the third dog (can you spot it?) is a friend or knot.http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/knotdog.JPG [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Is that a dog next to the white dog's rear left leg?

I am knot sure if the third dog (can you spot it?) is a friend or knot.
I see several knots - it's a wooden fence... :biggrin:

moo

I think he has a knotty nose.

Ivan Seeking said:
I think he has a knotty nose.
:rofl: That took a while to spot. He seems to be a knotty doggy.

Yes, indeed, he is a very knotty dog. Perhaps if I zoom in a bit it will make it a little easier to see.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Knotdoga.jpg [Broken]

Y'know, Meja isn't looking all that much smaller than Ricochet. Are you going to have to try again with another dog for your wife to have a dog of a sufficiently small size? :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Y'know, Meja isn't looking all that much smaller than Ricochet. Are you going to have to try again with another dog for your wife to have a dog of a sufficiently small size? :biggrin:

That shot is a bit deceptive, Meja is up on her hind legs, Ricochet is standing flat footed. Here is a shot that shows the difference better.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Sizewise.JPG [Broken]

[itex] \frac d {dx} [/itex] seems pretty happy with Meja, she is a real sweetheart, until Ricochet gets to close to her dog treat; Then she becomes a real b... well a female dog shall we say!

[itex] \frac d {dx} [/itex], in order to further reduce the size of Ricochet, has pronounced him a Boarder Collie. He really has a lot in common with the breed, I am wondering if his breeders were careful enough... any way his major problem with being a Boarder Collie is that he is small, so now we have a tiny Boarder Collie rather then a Large Papillon.

Women and logic :rolleyes:

Present company excepted o:)

Integral said:
That shot is a bit deceptive, Meja is up on her hind legs, Ricochet is standing flat footed. Here is a shot that shows the difference better.
Wow, she really did look a lot bigger while up on hind legs.

[itex] \frac d {dx} [/itex], in order to further reduce the size of Ricochet, has pronounced him a Boarder Collie. He really has a lot in common with the breed, I am wondering if his breeders were careful enough... any way his major problem with being a Boarder Collie is that he is small, so now we have a tiny Boarder Collie rather then a Large Papillon.
:rofl: Ricochet does look a lot like a small border collie, except the way he holds his tail. Border collies usually have their tails down, and he seems to hold his up more papillon style. Did the breeder have border collies too? It's entirely possible that there was an "unauthorized liaison" if they had them on the premises, or that one of the parents looked papillon, but somewhere along the way had some border collie mixed in that showed up in Ricochet.

The way he holds his tail and the fact that he is mainly white, separate him from official Boarder Collie. We do not let such minor details intrude into our construct of reality. :rofl:

Integral said:
Yes, indeed, he is a very knotty dog. Perhaps if I zoom in a bit it will make it a little easier to see.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Knotdoga.jpg [Broken]
[/URL]
Oh that is SOOOOO cute!

1. What is the "New DigiCam"?

The "New DigiCam" is a digital camera that was recently released on the market. It boasts advanced features and technology, allowing for high-quality and surprising photos to be captured.

2. Who are Ricochet and Meja?

Ricochet and Meja are two dogs who were taken on a walk with the "New DigiCam". They are known for their playful personalities and love for adventure.

3. What makes the photos captured on the walk surprising?

The photos captured on the walk with Ricochet and Meja are surprising because they showcase unique and unexpected moments. The "New DigiCam" has features such as high-speed burst mode and advanced autofocus, allowing for spontaneous and remarkable shots.

4. Can anyone use the "New DigiCam" to capture these surprising photos?

Yes, the "New DigiCam" is designed for both amateur and professional photographers. It has user-friendly features, making it easy for anyone to use and capture impressive photos.

5. Where can I purchase the "New DigiCam"?

The "New DigiCam" can be purchased at various electronics stores and online retailers. It is also available for purchase directly from the manufacturer's website.