Welcome Cameron: Senior Computer Tech in DFW

In summary, a new forum member named Cameron introduces themselves as a Senior Computer Tech with expertise in viruses, spyware, and miscellaneous PC errors. They are willing to share their knowledge and theories on these topics and also mention being proficient in hardware and networking troubleshooting.
ScaleMaster
I am new to the forums and I am going to try to lend a hand in helping you here with your computer problems.

I am a Senior Computer Tech for a computer repair company in the DFW area that specializes in viruses, spyware, and miscellaneous errors PC's. So if you have any questions about me or my background, or want to hear my theories when it comes to virus's and spyware, types of protection, what to do and what not to do when it comes to it, I will be more than happy to answer it.

And although my specialty with computers is not hardware or networking, I am still very good at fixing those problems as well.

Hope to help you all a bit!
- Cameron

Computer science news on Phys.org
Welcome around.

Hi Cameron, welcome to the forums! It's great to have someone with your expertise joining us. I'm sure you'll be a valuable asset in helping others with their computer problems. It's always helpful to have someone who specializes in viruses and spyware, as those can be tricky to deal with. And it's good to know that you also have experience with hardware and networking, as those are common issues that people encounter with their computers. I look forward to reading your tips and advice on how to protect against viruses and spyware, and how to handle them if they do occur. Thank you for offering your help to the community!

1. What is Cameron's background in computer technology?

Cameron has over 10 years of experience in the field of computer technology. He has a degree in Computer Science and has worked in various roles such as software developer, systems analyst, and IT manager.

2. What types of computer issues can Cameron assist with?

Cameron is well-versed in a variety of computer issues, including hardware and software troubleshooting, virus removal, data recovery, network setup, and more. He is also knowledgeable in both Windows and Mac operating systems.

3. Is Cameron available for on-site appointments in the DFW area?

Yes, Cameron is available for on-site appointments in the DFW area. He can come to your home or office to provide technical assistance and support.

4. Does Cameron offer any additional services besides computer repair?

In addition to computer repair, Cameron also offers services such as computer setup and installation, software training, and IT consulting for businesses. He can also provide recommendations for hardware and software upgrades.

5. How can I schedule an appointment with Cameron?

To schedule an appointment with Cameron, you can call or email him directly. You can also fill out the contact form on his website and he will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule a convenient time for your appointment.