Upgrade Subscription: Can I Become Gold w/o PayPal?

• Thread starter glondor
  • Start date
In summary, there are multiple payment options available for upgrading to Gold without using PayPal, including credit or debit card, bank transfer, and payment apps such as Venmo or Cash App. Upgrading without PayPal is safe as the website uses secure encryption technology and trusted payment methods. There are no additional fees for upgrading without PayPal and processing times may vary depending on the chosen payment method. It is possible to switch to PayPal for future subscription renewals, but once changed, it may not be possible to switch back to a previous payment method.
glondor
Is there a way to become a gold without paypal?

Physics news on Phys.org
I believe so, I'll move this to Feedback so Greg can see it.

You don't need a paypal account to pay though paypal.

How do we do that? Just type in our details?

_Mayday_ said:
How do we do that? Just type in our details?

There is a link on the paypal page from PF that says "don't have an account, click here" and you type in your CC info.

Ah thanks!

1. Can I upgrade to Gold without using PayPal?

Yes, there are other payment options available to upgrade to Gold without using PayPal. These include credit or debit card, bank transfer, and payment apps such as Venmo or Cash App. Simply select your preferred payment method when upgrading your subscription.

2. Is upgrading to Gold without PayPal safe?

Yes, upgrading to Gold without PayPal is safe. Our website uses secure encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information. Additionally, all payment methods offered are reputable and trusted by millions of users worldwide.

3. Are there any additional fees for upgrading to Gold without PayPal?

No, there are no additional fees for upgrading to Gold without PayPal. The cost of the subscription remains the same regardless of the payment method used.

4. How long does it take for my Gold upgrade to be processed without PayPal?

The processing time for upgrading to Gold without PayPal may vary depending on the payment method used. Typically, credit or debit card payments are processed instantly, while bank transfers may take 1-3 business days. Please refer to your chosen payment method for specific processing times.

5. Can I switch to PayPal after upgrading to Gold without it?

Yes, you can switch to PayPal as your payment method for future subscription renewals. Simply log into your account and update your payment information. However, please note that you may not be able to switch back to a previous payment method once it has been changed.