Shock & Awe Tactics: Exploring Baghdad "Liberation

• News
  • Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Shock
In summary: Saddam's weapons of mass destruction either. Saddam does have chemical weapons! Found them today in special chemical factories and sites. They also captured one of the generals in charge of the facility. And By the way. Those high explosive warhead missles you said he launched? You forgot to mention that they were all missles HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE. Originally posted by Nicool003
These "dirty tricks" may land Saddam in front of a a Nurenberg firing squad
Like he's going to end up anyplace else anyways? That's the problem with leaving people with nothing to lose: They don't fight fair. If hiding in cities and guerrilla tactics are the only way the Iraqis can fight back, that's how their going to fight back.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by damgo
Like he's going to end up anyplace else anyways? That's the problem with leaving people with nothing to lose: They don't fight fair. If hiding in cities and guerrilla tactics are the only way the Iraqis can fight back, that's how their going to fight back.

I'm sorry, but I don't care what the circumstances are fair/Saddam's regime is an oxymoron.

Originally posted by damgo
Like he's going to end up anyplace else anyways?
Well that was just an illustration - I think he's dead already.

well when it comes down to the honest action or dirty trick line, which side would you put it on russ?
when it comes down to the green or beaver line, which side would you put it on, kyle? What an utterly meaningless question.