The Election Past The Election To Come

• Thread starter TENYEARS
  • Start date
In summary: I knew this person, and knew that they were the one. I didn't know what their name would be, I just knew it was them. And so it happened. They came out and spoke the truth, and now the world is listening. And they are just getting started. In summary, Russ, you are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond or reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
TENYEARS
In 2000 I knew Gore would be the choice, he belived in the environment, was a strong figure and would have done right for the american people. If you must know, then I will tell you this with absolute certainty. 9/11/2001 would not have happened if Al Gore was the president of the united states. That is truth, not a projection, but it comes from absolute truth. It is not that Bush did something so terrible other than deface the county by taking what was not rightfully his, they did steal the election by unlawful practices and purposeful unconscious acts. This was the falling of democracy in our country as we know know it. Also if you must know one of the visions which if I told you the whole story of how it all unfolded would blow you away, it was 9/11/2001. We now see the the man as he is in the debates. Before we went into Iraq, I knew it was all a lie, I said it was but it did not matter, for the bandwagon goes it's direction. And for much of the world, that is what moves things. Bandwagons. Kerry, I am indifferent to him and yet how can you leave in the man who destroyed the american democracy in view of the whole world. The damage is done, the dam is breached. What will you do? What will you do? The only thing that can save the world is the truth and nothing but the truth. Find it and find it quickly.

Physics news on Phys.org
So what is the whole story of how it unfolded? The whole plan wasn't made while Al Gore was vice president?

The only thing that can save the world is the truth and nothing but the truth. Find it and find it quickly.
I'm on my way to court right this minute hoping to do just that!

Just to be clear here, are you saying you literally have visions of the future, including alternate futures?

Russ, I would not lie to you and I assure you I do not decieve myself or others. I saw it 8 years prior and knew in absolute fear it would happen. I did not know it was the towers, but if you herd my story you would know. I tell you this, there are somethings which I just know. When this knowing occurs it is what is. No thought required. A high price has been paid for this for nothing comes for free. Do you think the world would change any if it was proved that this and much else exists? Russ a question to you my friend if you word is good I have a question to ask you in confidence. If you accept I will send you a PM. I do not have all the answers for my life or for anyone elses. Sometimes life must be a team effort, and maybe if we are to survive on this planet, maybe all the time until the very end.

Find me a college with a need to know, find the professors who are reputable and care more about the truth than their position. Find me those who want to know where the world can know and change can happen. Find me those, and it will happen.

Russ, a direct answer to your alternate question. In this case I did indeed see the alternate choice which would have happened. It was not a vision but one of those experiences of knowing which sometimes occur. It occurred on this issue because of the nature of my involvement. This is not a normal occurance of these type of experiences, but it happened because I needed to know and I was true to the question.

No response for one for any? Fear? Is the quagmire of tar that covers humanity up to it's unsuspecting necks so stealth? Or is it just the path of least resistance, like a small rabbit hidding behind a branch. Don't see me.

TENYEARS said:
No response for one for any? Fear? Is the quagmire of tar that covers humanity up to it's unsuspecting necks so stealth? Or is it just the path of least resistance, like a small rabbit hidding behind a branch. Don't see me.

I believe you. Why just the other day I was sitting in my room gazing into my crystal ball, reading tea leaves and cross referencing the position of Mars in relation to venus, and I had a vision. A vision that someone would come out and speak the truth. A truth that once voiced would bring the masses together as one. A truth that would set the world straight. That truth, which you so clearly pointed out is -- you are a quack.

Mike

As you can see from mjwhip2's response, it would have been better to let this die, TENYEARS. You don't want to hear our opinions of this.

Ok, let me ask you this in seriousness. Please answer seriously. What do you think it would take to prove that such a thing exists? What do you think any of you?

If you make a 3 successful predictions (of specific future events) right here, and they come true, we (okay, I) will then give your powers mmore respect.

Here is the first the one that counts it came from me, it will be the likey the only one I need. It will happen. Before I achived certainty and when I speak this I am not even speaking of witnessing God as I years before this vision. I had a vision which I knew would happen. It came in a way which tormented me, altered my decision making and turned my life upside down to the point of frenzy. At the moment the vision happened I achieved a state of certainty. This certainty was now of my interaction with the outside world in a way which the world deemed imppossible. This interaction suddenly tied God, my discovery of what gravity and matter was in 1991 and precogniction into a singularity which went beyond logic because it became pure logic which is beyond though. It becomes the process the processor and the processee at the same time. More visions happened. People around me now not only accepted the fact that they were real, some said they did not want to hear out of fear, some would ask me reapeatedly if I saw anything lately. One vision which I had on a relaxing vacation with the family was this:

Not to involve any family, I will interpret it but this time I am certain of it's aspects. From my visions will came surprise from the inlaw side of the family, then accustomed, then disregard as "whattttt this!". For frame of reference. From here there will be an explosion of visions, and a tower will rise around the vine of visions. In the vision it was of stone and circular and rose to the sky. People would come to the building acknowleging the purpose the visions as reality, but they did not understand and that was my great disappointment. Even though it was acknoleged, it was not understood my the people. I interpret what I have given you has precognition will be proven a reality and I will have something to do with it. This will happen without question.

Because of comments made by you, without any facts to support your comments, I would be hard pressed to take anything you said seriously. All you said was "if I told you the whole story of how it all unfolded would blow you away" and "truth and nothing but the truth". Blow me away, tell me the truth. Don't come here spouting off wild speculations without one shred of evidence. I thought what most here at PF seek out is truth, substantiated by facts. Isn't that what the sciences are about, having a hypothesis and experimenting and showing actual results which can be proven and repeated. Theories can be fun but I don't put much stock into them until I can see some sort of proof that they are at least possible.
All I saw from your posts is a bunch of political mumbo jumbo nearing an election.
As far as you asking what it would take for us to believe you, I, for one, would find it hard to believe just about anything you say (except, of course, if you gave me the winning powerball numbers) because the way you came off in your first post. Until you offer some proof to your allegations I will stand by my post that you are a crackpot. I normally don't get into name calling but you rubbed me the wrong way with your vacuous comments. As my mother says "Either sh*t or get off the pot" give proof or give up.
Just my .02
Mike

TENYEARS said:
Ok, let me ask you this in seriousness. Please answer seriously. What do you think it would take to prove that such a thing exists? What do you think any of you?
The answer is the same as always, TENYEARS: scientific proof. Post some specific predictions and we'll see if they pan out. For example, who is going to win the election and by how many electoral votes?

And for future reference: predictions are made before the event in question happens.

TENYEARS said:
Not to involve any family, I will interpret it but this time I am certain of it's aspects. From my visions will came surprise from the inlaw side of the family, then accustomed, then disregard as "whattttt this!". For frame of reference. .

lol I like this guy more now that its obvious he is kidding ariound.

:rofl:

TENYEARS said:
Here is the first the one that counts it came from me, it will be the likey the only one I need. It will happen. Before I achived certainty and when I speak this I am not even speaking of witnessing God as I years before this vision. I had a vision which I knew would happen. It came in a way which tormented me, altered my decision making and turned my life upside down to the point of frenzy. At the moment the vision happened I achieved a state of certainty. This certainty was now of my interaction with the outside world in a way which the world deemed imppossible. This interaction suddenly tied God, my discovery of what gravity and matter was in 1991 and precogniction into a singularity which went beyond logic because it became pure logic which is beyond though. It becomes the process the processor and the processee at the same time. More visions happened. People around me now not only accepted the fact that they were real, some said they did not want to hear out of fear, some would ask me reapeatedly if I saw anything lately. One vision which I had on a relaxing vacation with the family was this:

Not to involve any family, I will interpret it but this time I am certain of it's aspects. From my visions will came surprise from the inlaw side of the family, then accustomed, then disregard as "whattttt this!". For frame of reference. From here there will be an explosion of visions, and a tower will rise around the vine of visions. In the vision it was of stone and circular and rose to the sky. People would come to the building acknowleging the purpose the visions as reality, but they did not understand and that was my great disappointment. Even though it was acknoleged, it was not understood my the people. I interpret what I have given you has precognition will be proven a reality and I will have something to do with it. This will happen without question.

This is eaxctly my problem with seers. I asked for a specific prediction and I get one paragraph dedicated to your enlightenment and another that talks in the vaguest and most incoherent terms of some obscure generalities. If a circular tower is built somewhere in the world, does your prediction come true ? How about a concrete water cooling tower ? :devil:

I think this thread needs to be moved over to S&D.

ohhhh, didn't know John Titor has spawned a whole new bunch of wannabes. At least this guy didn't claim he came from the future.

You do not deserve the exact vision nor would I post such a thing on the forum. I reserve the words spoken long ago, don't cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet. I will never post a complete vision in this forum and not for fear of fools like yourselves young or old. It serves no purpose. When the day comes you will jump on the bandwagon like other fools.

Okay; no evidence.

TENYEARS said:
You do not deserve the exact vision nor would I post such a thing on the forum. I reserve the words spoken long ago, don't cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet. I will never post a complete vision in this forum and not for fear of fools like yourselves young or old. It serves no purpose. When the day comes you will jump on the bandwagon like other fools.

Ooh, that's just like Bush and Blair's argument. "Saddam has WMD and we must attack Iraq. We have secret intelligence that shows he has them, but we can't show it to you. But we know it's true so we must attack. You have to agree because we say so. Would we lie?"

1. What is "The Election Past The Election To Come"?

"The Election Past The Election To Come" refers to the political landscape and events surrounding a national election, including the previous election and the upcoming one.

2. What factors contribute to the outcome of an election?

Several factors can influence the outcome of an election, such as the candidates' platforms, their public image and popularity, the state of the economy, and current events.

3. How does voter turnout impact an election?

Voter turnout can have a significant impact on an election, as it represents the number of people who actually cast their vote. Higher turnout generally indicates a more engaged electorate and can potentially sway the outcome of an election.

4. What role do polls play in predicting election results?

Polls can provide an indication of public opinion and can be used to predict potential election results. However, they are not always accurate and can be influenced by many factors, such as the timing of the poll and the sample size.

5. How does the electoral process work in the United States?

In the United States, the presidential election is determined by the Electoral College, where each state is allocated a certain number of electors based on its population. The candidate who receives a majority of electoral votes (270 or more) wins the election.