If you work for a company or have your own company can you get interviewed please?

In summary, the speaker is working on a school project and has sent emails to multiple companies for an interview, but has not received any responses. They ask if anyone with a job can answer questions for their project. The questions include a description of the company's main products and services, size and organizational structure, brief history, use of tools for project planning and scheduling, time management strategies, materials and machines used, efforts to minimize waste, efficiency of machines used, and a diagram of information flow for one task at the company. However, the speaker clarifies that they understand if people do not want to answer. They also mention that interviews are no longer allowed at the PF for privacy and anti-phishing reasons.
KidWonder
Hey Guys, I'm doing a school project. And I've sent emails to several companies but get NO reply for my interview. If you have a job can you answer these questions please?

Thank You very much
God bless
you don't have to if you don't want to...

1A. Description of main products and services

1B. Description of Company size and Organizatinal Structure

1C. Brief History of Company.

2A. How company uses tools to plan and schedule projects

2B. Strategies you company uses to manage time efficiently

3A. Materials and Machines used in Company

3B. Company efforts to minamize waste

3C. Efficiency of Machines used at company (Computers, Generators, and etc.)

4A. Diagram of information flow for one task you do at the company

Thanks Guys
God bless

Physics news on Phys.org

Sorry, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads at the PF.

1. Can I get interviewed if I work for a company?

Yes, you can still get interviewed even if you currently work for a company. In fact, many companies encourage their employees to participate in interviews for potential new job opportunities or to represent the company in various media outlets.

2. Can I get interviewed if I have my own company?

Yes, as a business owner, you can also get interviewed. In fact, many media outlets and publications are interested in featuring successful entrepreneurs and hearing their stories and insights.

3. Do I have to disclose my current employer or my own company during the interview?

This depends on the purpose and context of the interview. If the interview is for a job opportunity, it is important to disclose your current employer or company. However, if the interview is for a general feature or profile, you may choose to disclose this information or not.

4. Can I use the interview to promote my company or business?

Again, this depends on the purpose and context of the interview. If the interview is specifically about your company or business, it is appropriate to promote and discuss it. However, if the interview is about a different topic, it may not be appropriate to use it solely for promotion.

5. Will my company or business benefit from me being interviewed?

In most cases, yes, your company or business will benefit from you being interviewed. It can increase brand awareness, establish you as an expert in your field, and attract potential customers or clients. However, it is important to carefully consider the purpose and context of the interview to determine if it aligns with your company's goals and values.