I really need this I would love any help.

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, a student is working on an assignment and has built a program to construct a sequence, which is a difficult task for someone new to programming. They are seeking help on how to save the sequence in a text box using Visual Basics .NET 2003. They need this information quickly because they have constructed two sequences, one for themselves and the other for their professor, and want to save them to continue working on them. The student thanks the person helping them and apologizes for posting in the wrong forum.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I'm working on an assignment right now, and completed it.

It won't give me extra marks, but I want it for personal reasons.

I have built a program that constructs a sequence, which is a pain the a$$ to do. Really hard since I just started programming, but it sure saves a lot of time.

What I need to know is how to I save what is in the textbox?

This is Visual Basics .NET 2003

I need to know the code/script for saving a textbox onto a notepad file.

Thanks a lot.

Note: I want it because I can simply save the sequence, and continue to construct it as far as I can to see how true my conjecture is.

Note: I know this is not the right forum, but I need this quick. The truth is that is I constructed two sequences, one belongs to me and the other to the prof. I figured if I can get it to save, I'm doing the prof a favor because he's interested on how the sequence goes.

Last edited:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Jason, I'm moving it to technology, but leaving the link here, so it will be accessible in both forums.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. :)

1. What kind of help do you need?

The person asking this question likely wants to know specifically what type of assistance is needed. It could be financial, emotional, physical, or something else. It's important to be specific about what you are asking for help with so that others can better understand how they can assist you.

2. What prompted you to say that you really need help?

People may ask this question to understand the context behind your request for help. They may want to know if there is a specific event or situation that has led to your need for assistance. Being open and honest about your reasons for needing help can help others better empathize with your situation.

3. How can I help you?

People may ask this question to understand how they can best support you. They may want to know if there is something specific they can do or if you simply need someone to listen and offer emotional support. Be clear and direct about what you need from others to ensure they are able to provide effective help.

4. Have you tried seeking help from other sources?

Some may ask this question to understand if you have already sought help from other sources before reaching out for assistance. They may also want to know if there are any other resources or services that you have not yet explored. Being open and transparent about your efforts to seek help can help others better understand your situation.

5. How urgent is your need for help?

People may ask this question to understand the level of urgency in your request for help. They may want to know if they need to take immediate action to assist you or if there is more time to plan and strategize. Being honest about the urgency of your need can help others prioritize and provide help in a timely manner.