Troubleshooting Expired Token Error - How to Fix

• Thread starter adjacent
  • Start date
In summary, "Can't reply." is a phrase commonly used when someone is unable to respond or continue a conversation. It can be used as a polite way to decline further communication or to explain the lack of response. It may not always be a negative response and it is best to respect the other person's response and not pressure them to reply.
adjacent
Gold Member
I got this message
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

What is the problem here?

Physics news on Phys.org
In most cases it means you opened the thread in a separate window/tab, left it for several hours, and then tried to answer. Just refresh the page before answering.

Oh,I just found that my system date was set to 2013 :redface:.

Good to know this was the problem for future support issues :)

What does it mean when someone says "Can't reply."?

When someone says "Can't reply.", it means that they are unable to respond or continue the conversation for various reasons. This could be due to technical difficulties, lack of time, or possibly not wanting to engage in the conversation.

Why would someone say "Can't reply." instead of just not responding?

People may say "Can't reply." as a polite way to let the other person know that they are unable to respond, rather than just ignoring them. It could also be a way to avoid further communication or confrontation.

Is "Can't reply." always a negative response?

Not necessarily. While it can be seen as a negative response if someone is avoiding the conversation, it could also be a neutral response if the person genuinely cannot respond at that moment due to other priorities or circumstances.

How should I respond if someone says "Can't reply."?

It is best to respect the other person's response and not pressure them to reply if they have stated that they cannot. If it is an important conversation, you could try reaching out again at a later time or finding an alternative way to communicate.

Is "Can't reply." a common phrase in communication?

Yes, "Can't reply." or similar phrases like "Sorry, I can't respond at the moment." are commonly used in communication, especially in digital platforms. They are often used as a way to politely decline a conversation or to explain the lack of response.