Finding the girl of your dreams

• Thread starter elabed haidar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dreams Girl
In summary: Life is too short to be unhappy about food.In summary, Don't be discouraged when things don't go your way. You'll eventually find your happy place.
elabed haidar
i really don't know these how to find that special girl here's the thing
last year i was in the faculty of engineering and i was so fat i needed 5 huge hamburgers as a snack and to make matters worse i failed for the first time in my entire life and i thought it was the end of the world you know>??
anyway after that in summer i decided to switch to physics and lost 20kgs now i have great grades and good looking and still not in love man life is hard i just want to hear your thoughts

Physics news on Phys.org
elabed haidar said:
anyway after that in summer i decided to switch to physics and lost 20kgs now i have great grades and good looking and still not in love man life is hard i just want to hear your thoughts

Don't complain, stick with it. Plan B always sucks.

P.S Congratulations for shedding the fat. Promise yourself, that you'll **never** be fat again.

thank you man but you see there was this girl she was with my friend before they broke up i used to laugh at her i tell my friend she's not beautiful as you see her and one day when they broke up its like a monkey becoming an angel from heaven i just couldn't believe it man she told me that she won't accept not because i used to make fun of her though we are good friends but because i discovered her beauty lately not from the first sight i still don't know how to find that spark id rather sit in my room find the reason GOD created this universe than to to figure out the special one for me

Dude you sound like you're still in your early teens, and shouldn't be thinking about finding the girl of your dreams till at least your 20's. How about getting a taste of the playing field first, see what girls are like, find out what you like in a girl and what you don't. Only then - maybe - will you have a better understanding of what the girl of your dreams is.

Forget finding the girl of your dreams, what you're looking for is the punctuation on the keyboard!

elabed haidar said:
thank you man but you see there was this girl she was with my friend before they broke up i used to laugh at her i tell my friend she's not beautiful as you see her and one day when they broke up its like a monkey becoming an angel from heaven i just couldn't believe it man she told me that she won't accept not because i used to make fun of her though we are good friends but because i discovered her beauty lately not from the first sight i still don't know how to find that spark id rather sit in my room find the reason GOD created this universe than to to figure out the special one for me

Move on and learn a important lesson. Each social action has consequences which eventually have to be dealt with. I won't have the arrogance to tell you how to behave. That's for you to decide. I will tell you, always be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

elabed haidar said:
i really don't know these how to find that special girl here's the thing
last year i was in the faculty of engineering and i was so fat i needed 5 huge hamburgers as a snack and to make matters worse i failed for the first time in my entire life and i thought it was the end of the world you know>??

hmmm...studying physics = losing weight:biggrin:

Lisa! said:

:rofl:

JaredJames said:
Forget finding the girl of your dreams, what you're looking for is the punctuation on the keyboard!

haha

elabed haidar said:
switch to physics and lost 20kgs now i have great grades and good looking and still not in love man

thing's that you should not think why girls will like you. that's not the way it works, believe me

elabed haidar said:
life is hard i just want to hear your thoughts

please, try making it pleasurable

elabed haidar said:
i decided to switch to physics and lost 20kgs now i have great grades and good looking and still not in love

viko said:
haha
...that's not the way it works, believe me

Yeah -- I actually liked my spouse better 23 kg heavier -- before he started running and watching his diet. He was a lot more fun when eating out or even when eating at home.

Food is a BIG motivator and source of happiness for me (I was "blessed" with a super high metabolism just due to genetics). I basically decided to marry my spouse when he took me (than as a friend) to a nice French spot for lunch and fed me to completion (and he basically decided to marry me because I was just so happy).

Maybe it's a sign of mental insanity on my part, but the fact that he now has this controlled relationship with it rather hurts me, even though his health is improved. (Aside: the addition of a Blackberry into the picture also hasn't helped).

elabed haidar said:

That was ONE sentence. Holy hell man.

Lisa! said:

hehehehe man i didnt see that

physics girl phd said:
Yeah -- I actually liked my spouse better 23 kg heavier -- before he started running and watching his diet. He was a lot more fun when eating out or even when eating at home.

Food is a BIG motivator and source of happiness for me (I was "blessed" with a super high metabolism just due to genetics). I basically decided to marry my spouse when he took me (than as a friend) to a nice French spot for lunch and fed me to completion (and he basically decided to marry me because I was just so happy).

Maybe it's a sign of mental insanity on my part, but the fact that he now has this controlled relationship with it rather hurts me, even though his health is improved. (Aside: the addition of a Blackberry into the picture also hasn't helped).

you really think that food is the source of happiness ? that's why men these days are becoming inferior to women

danp said:
don't complain, stick with it. Plan b always sucks.

P.s congratulations for shedding the fat. Promise yourself, that you'll **never** be fat again.

alwaysssssssssssssss

mentallic said:
dude you sound like you're still in your early teens, and shouldn't be thinking about finding the girl of your dreams till at least your 20's. How about getting a taste of the playing field first, see what girls are like, find out what you like in a girl and what you don't. Only then - maybe - will you have a better understanding of what the girl of your dreams is.

i am 20 why do you think i am complaining?? I am a nice person with lots of friends I am not a nerd even though I am first in my class

elabed haidar said:
i am 20 why do you think i am complaining?? I am a nice person with lots of friends I am not a nerd even though I am first in my class

Then either English isn't your first language or (more likely) msn has completely screwed up your vocabulary.
And I never said you were complaining, I just said that you shouldn't be worrying about it.

i thought that punctuation isn't important, so I am sorry if i disrespected you people okay?

elabed haidar said:
i thought that punctuation isn't important, so I am sorry if i disrespected you people okay?

Would you use msn talk in a letter you sent for a job interview?
In certain cases it isn't - such as msn and facebook - but you need to be able to switch between formal and informal writing styles on the fly.

Anyway back to the point. Just don't be frustrated that the girl of your dreams hasn't already knocked at your front door. It takes time and you need to experience the pool of women already out there first.

elabed haidar said:

Poor punctuation isn't just important, it makes your writing hard to read. Your mind is use to speech that includes pauses and structure. When you write in one long sentence, your mind can get confused as to what is going on and what exactly is being said.

elabed haidar said:

Not to mention it can completely change the meaning of a sentence:

"A Panda eats, shoots and leaves."

"A Panda eats shoots and leaves."

JaredJames said:
Not to mention it can completely change the meaning of a sentence:

"A Panda eats, shoots and leaves."

"A Panda eats shoots and leaves."

Panda assassin?

Pengwuino said:
Panda assassin?

Yep.

elabed haidar said:

The omission of capital letters and punctuation slows my reading speed considerable.

elabed haidar said:
i really don't know these how to find that special girl
Here's how to find that special girl. First, enroll at a Japanese language school in Tokyo and take the beginner's course. On a day when the teacher calls in sick and the class is not held, ask for permission to spend that day in the intermediate class. You will find that the teacher of the intermediate class is so much better than the teacher of the beginner class that it is worth the effort to try and keep up. So tell the school that you wish to take the intermediate class from now on. Besides, your future spouse will be one of the other students in the new class. This simple plan worked for me and will most likely work for you.

Jimmy Snyder said:
Here's how to find that special girl. First, enroll at a Japanese language school in Tokyo and take the beginner's course. On a day when the teacher calls in sick and the class is not held, ask for permission to spend that day in the intermediate class. You will find that the teacher of the intermediate class is so much better than the teacher of the beginner class that it is worth the effort to try and keep up. So tell the school that you wish to take the intermediate class from now on. Besides, your future spouse will be one of the other students in the new class. This simple plan worked for me and will most likely work for you.

Uhh what? This is a joke right?

Mentallic said:

He's implying that the existence of a single way to find that "special girl" is obviously a silly notion.

Numbnuts.

Pengwuino said:
He's implying that the existence of a single way to find that "special girl" is obviously a silly notion.

Numbnuts.

Ofcourse :biggrin:

Mentallic said:

Sounds like a personal experience.

Jimmy Snyder said:

:rofl:

Jimmy Snyder said:

man i know you are making fun of me , but 3 years without a date , don't you think its a bit harsh??

Two years here,I can tell you---Pfers are funny.The funniest,smartest people.Poor Elabed Haider!:approve:

elabed haidar said:
man i know you are making fun of me , but 3 years without a date , don't you think its a bit harsh??

how about you just man up?

if anything i have learned about relationships, not being proactive is the first step to failure. be a man, a confident one, and things will happen.

elabed haidar said:

No, he's not making fun of you at all...he's making a joke of the unusual way he met the girl of his dreams.

Finding the girl of your dreams is easy: just go to sleep. I know nothing about your dreams, but most likely your dream girl doesn't exist, and even if she does, the chances of her wanting to have anything to do with you are probably nil. If you want to live in reality and have a real relationship with a real woman, you need to forget about dream girls. Real women are human, like you. They have personality flaws, aren't supermodels, and their poop stinks, just like yours. As soon as you find yourself able to live with someone who is just as imperfect and human as you are, you'll find happiness.

okay that is fine with me frankly , i know that girls don't have to be the key to your happiness , but is has been a while, that's all what I am saying

<h2>1. How do I know if she is the one?</h2><p>Finding the girl of your dreams is a personal journey and only you can determine if she is the one for you. However, some signs that she may be the one include feeling a deep connection with her, being able to communicate openly and honestly, and sharing similar values and goals for the future.</p><h2>2. Where can I meet the girl of my dreams?</h2><p>There is no one specific place to meet the girl of your dreams. She could be anywhere - at work, in your social circle, or even online. The key is to put yourself out there and be open to new experiences and people. Join clubs or groups that align with your interests, attend events, and be confident in yourself.</p><h2>3. Is it important to have a specific "type" when looking for the girl of your dreams?</h2><p>Having a specific type can limit your options and prevent you from getting to know someone who may be a great match for you. Instead of focusing on physical attributes, focus on finding someone who shares your values and interests and who you have a strong connection with.</p><h2>4. How long does it take to find the girl of your dreams?</h2><p>There is no set timeline for finding the girl of your dreams. It could happen quickly or it could take some time. The important thing is to not rush the process and to be patient. Enjoy getting to know different people and trust that the right person will come along when the time is right.</p><h2>5. How do I make a good impression on the girl of my dreams?</h2><p>The best way to make a good impression is to be yourself and show genuine interest in getting to know her. Be respectful, listen to what she has to say, and be honest about your intentions. Don't try to be someone you're not, as it will only lead to disappointment in the long run.</p>

1. How do I know if she is the one?

Finding the girl of your dreams is a personal journey and only you can determine if she is the one for you. However, some signs that she may be the one include feeling a deep connection with her, being able to communicate openly and honestly, and sharing similar values and goals for the future.

2. Where can I meet the girl of my dreams?

There is no one specific place to meet the girl of your dreams. She could be anywhere - at work, in your social circle, or even online. The key is to put yourself out there and be open to new experiences and people. Join clubs or groups that align with your interests, attend events, and be confident in yourself.

3. Is it important to have a specific "type" when looking for the girl of your dreams?

Having a specific type can limit your options and prevent you from getting to know someone who may be a great match for you. Instead of focusing on physical attributes, focus on finding someone who shares your values and interests and who you have a strong connection with.

4. How long does it take to find the girl of your dreams?

There is no set timeline for finding the girl of your dreams. It could happen quickly or it could take some time. The important thing is to not rush the process and to be patient. Enjoy getting to know different people and trust that the right person will come along when the time is right.

5. How do I make a good impression on the girl of my dreams?

The best way to make a good impression is to be yourself and show genuine interest in getting to know her. Be respectful, listen to what she has to say, and be honest about your intentions. Don't try to be someone you're not, as it will only lead to disappointment in the long run.