Good iPhone Calculator Apps: Graphs & More

In summary, there are several good calculator apps available for iPhone, such as MathStudio, TI-89 Titanium, TI-nSpire CX CAS, and HP-50. However, some users prefer using the i41CX app for its RPN calculation or the WolframAlpha app for its unmatched capabilities. These apps may not be allowed on tests due to the potential for cheating, but they can be useful for personal use.
Curious if anyone has found any good iphone calculator apps? Anything good for graphing?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Anyone think an iphone or ipad app would replace a traditional graphing calculator?

I know one exists, but I can't remember its name. I know, I'm a big help.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mathstudio/id439121011?mt=8

Here's a good one, or so it seems. I'm still deciding if I want to buy it, however. My TI-83+ I've had since 1997 took a blow to the screen somehow (I think -- hard to describe what's going on with it) so I'm looking for a replacement and might just get MathStudio for my Android phone. I don't expect students will ever be able to use smartphone calculators on tests due to the whole internet/cheating thing, but I mostly just use my TI-36X Pro scientific calculator on tests anyway.

MathStudio or TI-89 Titanium or TI-nSpire CX CAS or HP-50...decisions, decisions.

I use the i41CX.

Hands down the best RPN calculator ever made was the HP-41C and this is the best iPhone emulation of it.

I like two apps very well, i41cx as noted above without the CAS, and WolframApha,(unmatched)

What are the top features to look for in a good iPhone calculator app?

A good iPhone calculator app should have a user-friendly interface, support for basic and scientific calculations, the ability to save and edit calculations, and options for customization such as themes and button layouts.

Can a calculator app on iPhone create graphs?

Yes, there are many calculator apps on the iPhone that have a built-in graphing feature. These apps use mathematical functions to plot points and create graphs, making them useful for students and professionals alike.

Are there free iPhone calculator apps with graphing capabilities?

Yes, there are several free iPhone calculator apps available that have graphing capabilities. Some popular options include Calcbot, PCalc Lite, and MyScript Calculator.

Is it possible to use the iPhone calculator app for more advanced mathematical calculations?

Yes, many iPhone calculator apps have advanced functions such as trigonometry, logarithms, and calculus. These apps are designed for students and professionals who need to perform complex mathematical calculations on their phones.

Can I use an iPhone calculator app for financial calculations?

Yes, there are iPhone calculator apps specifically designed for financial calculations such as currency conversion, interest rates, and loan payments. These apps often have additional features such as budget tracking and tax calculations.