Looking for Person To Share Info/Solve and Share Problems with;

• Thread starter Swimmingly!
  • Start date
In summary, the person is looking for a study partner to increase productivity and help with difficult problems. They are interested in subjects such as math, physics, and languages, and are open to learning new things. They would prefer someone with a similar level of education and do not mind being given random problems to solve. They have experience in areas such as math, physics, languages, linguistics, and conlang. They also mention using a forum for help and sometimes avoiding it due to subjective questions.
Swimmingly!
Hey.
I'm looking for something like a partner to study/share info/solve and share problems with.
I sometimes slack off or get stuck so, so this could be a way to increase productivity since I don't know many people to ask for help (I'm willing to give what I can too of course).
This might turn out as a failed test but the idea has been bothering me. Maybe something interesting comes out.

I'm interested in math, physics and languages and many other things.

Someone with a similar level of education to mine would probably work best. I'm not a genius and I'm not looking for one.
Also I don't mind someone to just throw random problems at me, (preferably interesting of course).
PM or reply.__________________________________________________________________________
PS:Some of the things I'd be willing to learn/work on or have worked on.

-Math (Matrices, Tensors, Calculus, n-Dimensional Geometry ,Graphs,
-Physics (Electromagnetism, Maxwell's Equations, GR and SR, Laws of Motion)
-Languages (German (possible but improbable Polish/Dutch/Japanese)
-Linguistics (German Grammar/Orthography/Phonetics basically)
-Conlang (Definition of Conlanging: Creating Languages)
-Some Problems that I've worked on (e.g:"Number of Even Numbers in the nth Pascal Triangle's Line.", "Equation for the motion of bodies subjected to Gravitational Forces only", "Come Up With Riemman Sums and Taylor Series")

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
We have a forum for asking for and getting help.

Sometimes I feel like the questions are not as objective as they should be for the forum or not fit for it or might lead into some other questions right after, so I avoid using as not to spam. I do use it sometimes though. Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of "Looking for Person To Share Info/Solve and Share Problems with;"?

The purpose of this is to find a partner to collaborate with and share knowledge and ideas in order to solve problems and advance in a particular field or project.

2. What types of problems can be discussed and solved through this collaboration?

Any type of problem related to the specific field or project can be discussed and solved, as long as both parties have the necessary knowledge and skills to contribute.

3. How can I find a suitable person to collaborate with?

You can find potential collaborators through various platforms and networks, such as professional organizations, conferences, online forums, or through personal connections and recommendations.

4. What are the benefits of collaborating with another person?

Collaboration allows for a diverse range of ideas and perspectives, which can lead to more creative and effective problem-solving. It also allows for the sharing of knowledge and skills, which can benefit both parties and contribute to personal and professional growth.

5. What should I consider before starting a collaboration with someone?

Before starting a collaboration, it is important to establish clear communication and expectations, as well as to ensure that both parties have compatible goals and working styles. It is also important to have a mutual understanding and respect for each other's expertise and contributions.