Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, the conversation was about the creation of a song while on the way to the beach. The song was about going to the beach and getting fish, and the speaker liked it a lot and sang it everywhere. However, the act of continuously writing it down caused them to run out of toilet paper. The conversation also mentioned another song the speaker had written for their children and shared the idea of singing it in rounds. They also mentioned their habit of making up songs about everything.
Mk
I tried a new sandwitch last night.

I made this song on my way to the beach today. It goes like this:

Go down to the beach,
and get some feeesh.
REFRAIN x10

I like it very much. I sing it everywhere I go. This song made me run out of toilet paper. I was writing it down over and over again, until I ran out. :frown:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I thought it was pretty good.

Mk said:
I made this song on my way to the beach today. It goes like this:

Go down to the beach,
and get some feeesh.
REFRAIN x10

I like it very much. I sing it everywhere I go. This song made me run out of toilet paper. I was writing it down over and over again, until I ran out. :frown:
I think writing it once should have sufficed. :)

I wrote a song for my girls when they were little and we went to a TGIF restaurant on a cold winter's night.

I'd start:

"I'm old"
I'm cold"
"i'm fat like a blowfish"
then they'd chime in (in a different key) "fat like a blowfish"
I'd sing - (in another key)"fat like a blowfish"
children -"fat like a blowfish"
You can sing it in rounds

They loved that song.

Maybe next time I will share "Dirt Turtle" with you.

I make up songs about everything all the time.

What inspired you to write "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure"?

The idea for "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" came from a combination of my love for the beach and my interest in sustainability. I wanted to create a fun and educational story that would teach children about the importance of taking care of our environment while also entertaining them.

What is the main message of "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure"?

The main message of "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" is the importance of keeping our beaches clean and protecting the environment. Through the story, readers learn about the negative impact of littering and the benefits of using sustainable products like recycled toilet paper.

What makes "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" unique compared to other children's books?

What sets "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" apart is its combination of fun and educational elements. The story is engaging and entertaining for children, but also teaches important lessons about sustainability and taking care of our planet.

What age group is "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" suitable for?

"Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" is suitable for children ages 4-8. However, the story can be enjoyed by readers of all ages, and can also be a useful teaching tool for parents and educators.

Is "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" based on scientific facts?

While the story is fictional, the concepts and messages presented in "Singin' the Beach Song: A New Toilet Paper Adventure" are based on scientific facts and research. The story aims to educate and inspire children to make positive changes for the environment.