How can I view Flash content on my Palm T/X?

• Thread starter incognito41
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flash Os
In summary, Macro Media Flash is a software platform used for creating and delivering interactive multimedia content on various devices and operating systems. It is compatible with Palm OS versions 5.0 and above, but not all devices may support it. To install it on Palm OS, you can download and install the Flash player from the Macro Media website. It is not a development tool for creating content on Palm OS devices, and content creation must be done on a computer. The Flash player for Palm OS is free to download and use, but some content may require payment to access or view.
incognito41
I recently received a Palm T/X for my birthday and I've found that i can't view flash on it. Does anyone know if and how i can get a flash player on it? I've never had a PDA so I'm a newbie with these things. Thanks.

Computer science news on Phys.org
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer_pocketpc/ [Broken]

This has a download for a microsoft pocket PC O/S I don't know if it will work with a palm O/S but it can't hurt to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately, the Palm OS does not support the installation of the Macro Media Flash player. This is because the Palm OS uses a different operating system than what is required for the Flash player to function. However, there are alternative web browsers available for the Palm OS that may support flash content. You can try downloading and using these browsers to see if they work for you. Some examples include Blazer, Opera Mini, and iSilo. Additionally, you can try converting the flash content into a compatible format for the Palm OS using third-party software. I hope this helps and happy exploring with your new Palm T/X!

What is Macro Media Flash?

Macro Media Flash is a software platform used for creating and delivering interactive multimedia content, such as animations, videos, and games, on various devices and operating systems.

Is Macro Media Flash compatible with Palm OS?

Yes, Macro Media Flash is compatible with Palm OS, specifically versions 5.0 and above. However, it is important to note that not all devices running Palm OS may support Macro Media Flash content.

How do I install Macro Media Flash on Palm OS?

To install Macro Media Flash on Palm OS, you will need to download and install the Flash player for Palm OS from the Macro Media website. Once installed, you can then view Flash content on your Palm OS device.

Can I create Macro Media Flash content on Palm OS?

No, Macro Media Flash is not a development tool for creating content on Palm OS devices. It is simply a platform for viewing Flash content on Palm OS devices. Content creation must be done on a computer using the appropriate software.

Is there a cost for using Macro Media Flash on Palm OS?

No, the Macro Media Flash player for Palm OS is free to download and use. However, some Flash content may require payment to access or view, depending on the developer's settings.