How Can I Fold Shirts in Mere Seconds?

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary, this video is a helpful guide for those who struggle with folding shirts. It shows how to fold shirts in seconds using only a few simple techniques. The only downside is that some people may be offended by the techniques shown.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
I was never any good at folding shirts. Most of the time the result would be a big ball in my drawer/lugage, but after watching this video I can fold shirts in mere split seconds:

[MEDIA=youtube]1RUBP5e0_js[/MEDIA]&search=urawaza[/URL]

Amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ouch! I went so fast that I burned myself.

That's awesome!

Nice video.

I just use hangers

I'm still waiting for someone to invent a machine that automatically takes the laundry from the dryer, irons it and folds it and presents it in sorted bundles for me to just put into the dresser drawers.

Mother of god... he is a genius!

Moonbear said:
I'm still waiting for someone to invent a machine that automatically takes the laundry from the dryer, irons it and folds it and presents it in sorted bundles for me to just put into the dresser drawers.

They're called women :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh boy that's going to bring down the PF sisterhood's wrath on me... but it was worth it!

:rofl:

Zinnnnnnng!

Pengwuino said:
They're called women :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh boy that's going to bring down the PF sisterhood's wrath on me... but it was worth it!
:grumpy: :mad: *stomps on Pengwuino's burnt finger*

Pengwuino, I am ashamed of you. After all the struggle women have gone through to fight for equality your insensitivity unfortunately shows that we still have a long way to go before women have true equality. Jerk. (I first saw this clip with a WOMAN doing it, not this bozo)..

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Pengwuino, I am ashamed of you. After all the struggle women have gone through to fight for equality your insensitivity unfortunately shows that we still have a long way to go before women have true equality. Jerk. (I first saw this clip with a WOMAN doing it, not this bozo)..
See, at least someone here has the proper fear...er...I mean respect for the sisterhood. :biggrin: :approve:

Moonbear locks me in her basement and beats me every night. She feeds me pancakes and pizzas that she slides under the door. Someone please save me, the only light I have down here is from the monitor!

cyrusabdollahi said:
Moonbear locks me in her basement and beats me every night. She feeds me pancakes and pizzas that she slides under the door. Someone please save me, the only light I have down here is from the monitor!

I'll save you cyrusabdollahi. Just kidding.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Just keep folding the laundry, or I stop sliding the pizzas under the door. You'll have to rely on Pengwuino and his burnt fingers to provide you with food. :devil:

I think I saw the same video Cyrus saw. I was so amazed that I had to teach my each of my kids next time they did their laundry (we don't do their laundry for them anymore).

The reaction seemed to be the same each time. Rather than awed and grateful, they just looked at me with really worried expressions. :confused:

What is "I Can Finally Fold Shirts"?

"I Can Finally Fold Shirts" is a revolutionary folding board designed to make folding shirts quick and easy.

How does "I Can Finally Fold Shirts" work?

The board has a series of folding guides and flaps that allow you to easily fold your shirt into a perfect rectangle shape.

What materials is "I Can Finally Fold Shirts" made of?

The board is made of a durable and lightweight plastic material, making it easy to store and transport.

Is "I Can Finally Fold Shirts" suitable for all shirt sizes?

Yes, the folding board is adjustable and can accommodate a wide range of shirt sizes, from small to extra large.

Can "I Can Finally Fold Shirts" be used for other types of clothing?

While the board is primarily designed for folding shirts, it can also be used for other items such as pants, skirts, and towels.