What Are the Requirements for Producing Bio Ceramics That Emit Far Infra Rays?

• Thread starter yinyang
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rays
In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help in producing a ceramic that can emit far infrared rays for use in biological filtration in aquatic environments. They are asking for advice on the type and quantity of ceramic needed, as well as the mineral oxide contents. There have been some views, but no replies yet. The person is feeling confused and wondering if they have posted in the wrong place.
yinyang
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, I need a little help here please? Please can somebody answer my question with regards to bio ceramics? I am looking for a way to produce a ceramic that will emitt far infra rays. It would be used in the aquatic scene for biological filtration in a form of trickle towers.But what I need to know is... what ceramics do I need and their quantities? And also the mineral oxide contents?

Thanks in advance...

Regards
Col

Physics news on Phys.org
Some views but no replies? :confused: Have I posted in wrong place?

Col

Hi all, can I safely pressume nobody has a clue to what I am talking about?

:frown: Col

We know what you are talking about, just no idea what your talking about.

1. What are bio ceramics and how do they work?

Bio ceramics are small particles made from a combination of minerals such as silica, titanium, and aluminum oxide. These particles emit far infrared rays (FIR) when exposed to body heat. These FIR rays penetrate deep into the body, promoting blood circulation and cell regeneration, which can have therapeutic effects such as pain relief, improved immunity, and detoxification.

2. What are the benefits of using bio ceramics?

The benefits of using bio ceramics include pain relief, improved blood circulation, reduced inflammation, increased energy, and improved detoxification. Some studies have also shown potential benefits in reducing stress, improving sleep, and enhancing athletic performance.

3. How are bio ceramics used in healthcare and wellness products?

Bio ceramics are used in a variety of healthcare and wellness products such as clothing, bedding, jewelry, and skincare products. These products are designed to be in close contact with the body, allowing the FIR rays to penetrate and provide therapeutic benefits.

4. Are there any potential risks or side effects of using bio ceramics?

Bio ceramics are generally considered safe and do not have any known side effects. However, individuals with certain medical conditions such as pacemakers or metal implants should consult with a healthcare professional before using bio ceramic products.

5. Is there scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of bio ceramics?

While there is some research supporting the benefits of bio ceramics, more studies are needed to fully understand their effectiveness. Some studies have shown positive results in pain relief, improved blood circulation, and other therapeutic effects, but more research is needed to confirm these findings and determine the optimal use of bio ceramics.