South Park ft Wing: Free Promotion for NZ Musician

• Music
  • Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
In summary: Thank you kindly, my dear, but I confess that I must tip my toque to Frank Zappa for the inspiration.
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Did anyone see the last south park? This woman must be very happy with the free promotion :rofl: http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/ [Broken] Her music: http://www.wingtunes.com/public/samples.aspx (try the last one: I Do)

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Sorry... can't do it. I'm boycotting South Park ever since "Blame it on Canada". :tongue:

wow - sounds just like me on helium!

Math Is Hard said:
wow - sounds just like me on helium!
I didn't know that you do helium! I wondered how they got that big. If I rub you on my head, will you stick to the wall? :biggrin:

Danger said:
If I rub you on my head, will you stick to the wall? :biggrin:
Obviously some kind of weird Canadian foreplay ritual :confused:

Math Is Hard said:
Obviously some kind of weird Canadian foreplay ritual :confused:
:confused: Could be, I suppose, but I was referring to the static electricity trick with balloons...
I'm certainly willing to experiment, though, if you have any ideas. :devil:

Yeah, I got your reference. You're still a sick little puppy. You want to play with electricity? I'm game. Hang on... let me get my jumper cables...

Math Is Hard said:
You're still a sick little puppy.
You're too kind.:blushing:

Math Is Hard said:
let me get my jumper cables...
No need to trouble yourself; you can borrow my welder. (Which, incidentally, brings to mind another idea I had about your noisy neighbour... :biggrin:

Danger said:
Sorry... can't do it. I'm boycotting South Park ever since "Blame it on Canada". :tongue:
Hmm, I may have to start watching south park :tongue2:

There are a lot of problems with South Park, but one thing that they did get right is that Canadians are dangerous and to be feared. Just look at their floppy heads - even modern evolutionary biology would explain them as mistakes of nature.

Math Is Hard said:
Just look at their floppy heads - even modern evolutionary biology would explain them as mistakes of nature.
I'll have you know, young lady, that those 'floppy heads' are an evolutionary adaptation for beating seals while our hands are otherwise busy.

Any truly demented person is a South Park fan. The fart jokes alone prove this. I think we know who the demented members are, and being the believer in cognitive dissonance that I am, it would be very unhealthy to deny this... (floppy heads to beat seals--that is even more demented than fart jokes...) :tongue2:

SOS2008 said:
(floppy heads to beat seals--that is even more demented than fart jokes...) :tongue2:
Thank you kindly, my dear, but I confess that I must tip my toque to Frank Zappa for the inspiration. :redface:

1. What is "South Park ft Wing: Free Promotion for NZ Musician"?

"South Park ft Wing: Free Promotion for NZ Musician" is a collaboration between the popular animated TV show South Park and New Zealand musician Wing. The episode features Wing's music and serves as a promotional platform for her work.

2. How did the collaboration between South Park and Wing come about?

The collaboration was initiated by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, who are fans of Wing's music. They reached out to her and invited her to be a part of the episode, which she happily accepted.

3. What is the purpose of this collaboration?

The purpose of the collaboration is to promote Wing's music to a wider audience through the popular platform of South Park. It also serves as a way to introduce viewers to a unique and talented musician they may not have been aware of before.

4. How has this collaboration been received by fans and critics?

The collaboration has been generally well-received by both fans and critics. Many fans have praised the episode for introducing them to Wing's music and have expressed their enjoyment of her songs in the episode. Critics have also noted the clever and humorous way in which Wing's music was incorporated into the show.

5. Has this collaboration had any impact on Wing's career?

While it may be too soon to tell, it is likely that this collaboration has had a positive impact on Wing's career. The exposure from being featured on a popular show like South Park could lead to increased recognition and opportunities for her music in the future.