Nomination for most irritating person on television.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Television
In summary, the most annoying people mentioned in this conversation are George W Bush, Hillary Clinton, Kjell Magne Bondevik, Dagfinn Høybråten, Bill O'Reilly, the guy with the Dukes of Hazzard ringtone, the blond woman with yellow socks, Brian Williams, the Fox News personalities, Tony Danza, Matthew Lesko, Kelly Ripa, Barnaby, Anna Nicole Smith, the women on "The Girls Next Door," Tom Cruise, Anthony Napolitano, Emeril Lagasse, and various reality TV stars.
tribdog
I can't decide which person I find most irritating but I've narrowed it down to two possiblities and they are both on cell phone commercials. Number one is the fat guy who has Dukes of Hazzard theme song as his ring tone and sings along to it and the second is the blond crack whore with the yellow socks who uses her phone to record flashes of musical inspiration.

Physics news on Phys.org
George Bush, with Hillary Clinton as runner-up.

(Actually, Kjell Magne Bondevik and Dagfinn Høybråten are even worse.)

arildno said:
George Bush, with Hillary Clinton as runner-up.
(Actually, Kjell Magne Bondevik and Dagfinn Høybråten are even worse.)
OHH! don't get me started on ol' Dagfinn! I can't stand those people with funny looking letters in their name.

PS Remember I'm an American and therefore have no interest or knowledge of other countries and get offended when they are brought up. If you want to hang out here you need to Americanize. And don't give me any of that "I'm in Norway" crap. I won't put up with that either. lol

Last edited:
George W Bush and George H Bush are tied as the most annoying/irritating persons on TV for me. Close second is Bill O Reilly.

Number one is the fat guy who has Dukes of Hazzard theme song as his ring tone and sings along to it and the second is the blond crack whore with the yellow socks who uses her phone to record flashes of musical inspiration.

Yeah this guy.. wow I would totally punch him.

The guy who does the voiceovers for Big Brother. Ok, so you don't see him, but god does he have an annoying voice :mad:

cbc sports guy brian williams:
B_Williams.jpg

I think it's the manic, skinny guy with the question marks pasted all over his blazer in the commercial for a book about free money you can get from the government.

There are far too many to name. We can start, however, with all of those morning show Jesus freaks scamming money out of little old ladies.

For me its two or three of the clowns at Fox News who, among other things, yell at the camera with this really annoying, sometimes high pitched, whine. Since I don't watch any of them anymore I'm not even sure of their names, but if you've seen them you should know who I mean.

Tony Danza

doctor knowit said:
Tony Danza

He may look like a fruit but he could teach you a thing or two about manners and good etiquet with ladies :biggrin:

I'm sorry. I must not of made myself clear. I told you who the most annoying people are. I didn't ask for your suggestions. You want to make suggestions start your own thread.

tribdog said:
I'm sorry. I must not of made myself clear. I told you who the most annoying people are. I didn't ask for your suggestions. You want to make suggestions start your own thread.

*looks at the tag on tribdog*

Isnt that Funniest Member tag expired already? Tsk, tsk.. sad, tribby, really sad. Well you tried, and failed miserably

zoobyshoe said:
I think it's the manic, skinny guy with the question marks pasted all over his blazer in the commercial for a book about free money you can get from the government.

You're referring to Matthew Lesko. He's only on if you're watching basic cable at 2 AM, though, so I'm going with Kelly Ripa, who barely edges out every single VJ/host on MTV.

cronxeh said:
*looks at the tag on tribdog*
Isnt that Funniest Member tag expired already? Tsk, tsk.. sad, tribby, really sad. Well you tried, and failed miserably
A commedian past its expiration date? Someone better throw that out, or it's going to start to smell.

zoobyshoe said:
A commedian past its expiration date? Someone better throw that out, or it's going to start to smell.
hehehehe... zoob, if you had been in the runing for funniest member, you so would've had my vote. i adore you!

Gale said:
hehehehe... zoob, if you had been in the runing for funniest member, you so would've had my vote. i adore you!
He wouldn't let us nominate him! :cry:

loseyourname said:
so I'm going with Kelly Ripa, who barely edges out every single VJ/host on MTV.
I second Kelly Ripa. :yuck:

Barnaby

This guy's the reason I don't know any current people on TV. He was so annoying that he completely turned me off to TV (or vice versa).

1. Anna Nicole Smith
2. The women on e's "the Girls Next Door"
3. Tom Cruise

Anthony Napolitano on Fox --- worse hair weave than Mark Crawford --- looks like he's going for the King Kong hairline.

tribdog said:
I can't decide which person I find most irritating but I've narrowed it down to two possiblities and they are both on cell phone commercials. Number one is the fat guy who has Dukes of Hazzard theme song as his ring tone and sings along to it and the second is the blond crack whore with the yellow socks who uses her phone to record flashes of musical inspiration.

i don t watch a lot of tv, but when ever i turn on the television set, reality shows irritate me alot.

Since I watch the Food Network a lot, I have one nomination on the most annoying person on TV - Emeril Lagasse.

Every time his show comes on TV, I have to rush to get the remote and change the channel. His show is just that - a show about him and not much on substance. And that over-the-top BAM thing should have been retired years ago.

Zz.

Cosmina said:
1. Anna Nicole Smith
2. The women on e's "the Girls Next Door"
3. Tom Cruise
I couldn't really com eup with anyone and all the sudden you bust out with five people I totally agree on.

Zz said:
Emeril Lagasse.
And another one!
*BAM* right between the eyes...

ZapperZ said:
Since I watch the Food Network a lot, I have one nomination on the most annoying person on TV - Emeril Lagasse.

Every time his show comes on TV, I have to rush to get the remote and change the channel. His show is just that - a show about him and not much on substance. And that over-the-top BAM thing should have been retired years ago.

Zz.

:rofl:

Thats funny, someone who loves physics watches food network a lot (you), and someone who loves food watches science channels a lot (me) :tongue:

doesn't he shoot his show from Disneyworld every once in a while?

Evo said:

HEY! Shes hot.. :tongue2:

Pat Robertson.

Why people listen to that fundamentalist ass-hat, I will never know.

enigma said:
Pat Robertson.

Why people listen to that fundamentalist ass-hat, I will never know.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ass-hat! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hilarious and I totally agree!

Jay LENO!

mptv1.gif

Most Irritating and Arrogant.

Evo said:

I actually like Kelly Ripa. She doesn't take herself seriously at all on that show, unlike Kathy Lee Gifford, who used to get on my nerves!

cronxeh said:
Thats funny, someone who loves physics watches food network a lot (you), and someone who loves food watches science channels a lot (me)

Then you must have missed the thread started by enigma while back when he tried to do something that had a pumpkin pie recipe. I thought I revealed what a foodie I am there. :)

[It was also one of the funniest thread I've been involved with. Everytime I look at a pumpkin pie, I think of enigma, and everytime I make my hot chocolate, I think of Moonbie] :)

Zz.

Gary Valk and Glen Healy. Those who know who I'm talking about will whole heartedly agree.

Mainstream-wise, Jared from Subway is pretty fataing annoying.

The Bud Lite "stunt dufus."

Ann Coulter
Scott McClellan
Sean Hannity

Back