Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum

• Thread starter Hootenanny
  • Start date
In summary: I would like to start a tutorial of my own.5. What do you think of the quality of the tutorials in the forum?I think they're good, but I think there could be more variety.
Evo said:
Oooh, let's do both! With the PF sister's Amphibious Supersonic RV, it'll be no problem. :approve:
Umm - don't forget - we made it hypersonic! Next step is to upgrade it for orbital capability - for trips to ISS. Then after that - orbital transfer capability for Lunar missions - roundtrip of course. :biggrin:

The sky's not the limit for the PF Sisterhood. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
I love space and stuff like that (thats why I did an honours course in it and am an absolute expert) but I'm not going there 'til the ships are of Starfleet standards. :uhh:

After a quick review of the LM forum, I count three moved posts using the redirects in the past six days since the sub-forum names have been changed. Is this accurate, or has the redirects been cleared within the last six days? Is three a week an improvement?

P.S. My apologies to the mentors for my wrongly reported threads (threads have already been moved from LM), I'm having a few cache problems :frown:.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What topics are covered in the Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum?</h2><p>The Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum covers a wide range of topics in both mathematics and science, including algebra, geometry, calculus, physics, biology, chemistry, and more. It is a place for students and professionals to share and learn about various concepts and techniques in these fields.</p><h2>2. Are the tutorials suitable for all levels of expertise?</h2><p>Yes, the tutorials in this sub-forum are suitable for all levels of expertise. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, you can find helpful resources and discussions to enhance your understanding of mathematics and science.</p><h2>3. Can I request a tutorial on a specific topic?</h2><p>Yes, you can request a tutorial on a specific topic by creating a new thread in the sub-forum. Other members may be able to provide helpful resources or explanations for your requested topic.</p><h2>4. How can I contribute to the Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum?</h2><p>There are several ways to contribute to this sub-forum. You can share your own tutorials, participate in discussions, provide feedback and suggestions, and help answer questions from other members. Your contributions can help create a valuable learning community for everyone.</p><h2>5. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in this sub-forum?</h2><p>Yes, there are rules and guidelines that members are expected to follow when posting in this sub-forum. These include being respectful to others, providing accurate information, and avoiding plagiarism. Please read the forum rules before posting to ensure a positive and productive environment for all members.</p>

1. What topics are covered in the Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum?

The Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum covers a wide range of topics in both mathematics and science, including algebra, geometry, calculus, physics, biology, chemistry, and more. It is a place for students and professionals to share and learn about various concepts and techniques in these fields.

2. Are the tutorials suitable for all levels of expertise?

Yes, the tutorials in this sub-forum are suitable for all levels of expertise. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, you can find helpful resources and discussions to enhance your understanding of mathematics and science.

3. Can I request a tutorial on a specific topic?

Yes, you can request a tutorial on a specific topic by creating a new thread in the sub-forum. Other members may be able to provide helpful resources or explanations for your requested topic.

4. How can I contribute to the Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum?

There are several ways to contribute to this sub-forum. You can share your own tutorials, participate in discussions, provide feedback and suggestions, and help answer questions from other members. Your contributions can help create a valuable learning community for everyone.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in this sub-forum?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that members are expected to follow when posting in this sub-forum. These include being respectful to others, providing accurate information, and avoiding plagiarism. Please read the forum rules before posting to ensure a positive and productive environment for all members.