Superman his power to go back in time

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of Superman turning back time by whizzing around the Earth, with one person suggesting it was due to the comic book genre and the other joking about it being a conspiracy. The conversation then shifts to discussing Santa and the evolution of Bozo the Clown, with a mention of Superman comic books as a popular reading material in the 1950s.
bozo the clown
Could anyone explain the why superman whizzing around the Earth turned back time ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Because it was a comic book?

Integral, I have just come to the conlcusion that comic books (like this one) are trying to establish PHYSICS related PROPAGANDA! it's a conspiracy! lol.

Integral said:
Because it was a comic book?

Say it ain't so! What are you going to tell us next; there's no Santa? :biggrin:

He was frame dragging. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

I would like to add that I am almost sure that this is the first time I have seen a thread about superman posted by Bozo the Clown.

Last edited:
I should probably post this quetion in the biology forum, but does anyone know where in evolution the Bozo line broke off from the Zoobie line? The relation is obvious from the shoe size.

Ivan Seeking said:
Say it ain't so! What are you going to tell us next; there's no Santa? :biggrin:

He can't say that, he IS Santa! I've still been good this year Integral!

Superman comic books; the McGuffy's Reader of the 1950's...great for rainy day reading. Bozo, do they still have the 'Letters to Editor' section, geez. there was some hilarious stuff in there.

1. How is Superman able to go back in time?

Superman's ability to go back in time is a result of his power to travel faster than the speed of light. This allows him to break the time barrier and travel through time.

2. Can Superman travel to any point in time?

In most versions of the Superman story, he is limited to traveling backwards in time. However, there have been some instances where he has been able to travel forward in time as well.

3. Is Superman's power to go back in time a natural ability or a technology?

Superman's power to go back in time is a natural ability that is a result of his Kryptonian physiology and the Earth's yellow sun. It is not a technology that he has acquired or developed.

4. What are the limitations of Superman's power to go back in time?

Superman's power to go back in time is not without limitations. He can only travel back in time for a limited amount of time, and it takes a significant amount of energy and effort for him to do so. Additionally, he cannot change major events in history without causing catastrophic consequences.

5. Has Superman used his power to go back in time in the comics or movies?

Yes, Superman has used his power to go back in time in various comics and movies. One notable example is in the movie Superman (1978), where he reverses time by flying around the Earth at super speed to save Lois Lane from dying.