How to attract a babe: The old school of thought

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    School
In summary: I guess you have amnesia for your previous acknowledgment that it is against convention:Originally posted by MacTech now that i think about it, it's not really against the convention for guys to club each other over the head, is it?Ben is my long-lost PF1 buddy and he showed me how to do it. *attends to poor Jimmy* look what that brute did to you.. you'd like some pani puri?IT WORKS! i mean...ooh ooh, my poor head [b(] that bully clubbed me n it weally weally hurts! *bottom lip quivers*...No, it is not against the convention.
I was about to go over and and talk to the Brazilian guy, but I just noticed he's over there salsa dancing with Monique. :wink:

Another round for my friends, Zooby. I'm buying!

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Math Is Hard
I was about to go over and and talk to the Brazilian guy, but I just noticed he's over there salsa dancing with Monique. :wink:
Noone touch the Brazilian guy. He's mine!

Originally posted by Monique
Noone touch the Brazilian guy. He's mine!

ohh man Monique gets to have all the fun

does he at least have any friends for MIH and I?! :wink:

Originally posted by Math Is Hard
Another round for my friends, Zooby. I'm buying!
UpSTANDING! Thanks, MIH! That's right decent of you! Zooby, I'll have a green apple martini, please! And thank you! :wink:

Originally posted by null
ohh man Monique gets to have all the fun

does he at least have any friends for MIH and I?! :wink:

Leave Monique to her brazilian guy. There are plenty more here:
http://www.ipanema.com/carnival/album6.htm

Carnaval is still going on, ladies! Get down there for some FUN and dancing in the streets with, well... I THINK they're guys! A word of advice: AVOID the ones IN the parade. Go for the spectators! BUT!... Choose wisely! :wink:

abradecimente Tsunami
opa essas homes parecer portato bonita na sua emplumade costumes

Eu aposto elas podem danca! :wink:

I think I'll have a drink too since MIH is buying hey zooby can you please mix me up one of these www.cookbrazil.com/caipirinha.htm[/URL]
don't forget the little umbrella !

Last edited by a moderator:
abradecimente Tsunami
opa essas homes parecer portato bonita na sua emplumade costumes

Eu aposto elas podem danca!
Portugese? Damn I'm impressed.

Free drinks for Null, all night.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Portugese? Damn I'm impressed.

Free drinks for Null, all night.
YEAH! And let's throw some linguisa on the barbeque, too!

Originally posted by Tsunami
YEAH! And let's throw some linguisa on the barbeque, too!

Bad Dog !

I refuse to be the butt of your jokes

and no linguisa for me thanks, I've got a sudden hankering for some Bosintang, it'll go nicely with all my free drinks (Thanks Zooby)! MMMmmmmmmm Booosintaaaang!

Last edited:

Bad Dog !

I refuse to be the butt of your jokes
HEY! I'm NOT a bad dog! [b(] And I wasn't joking, either! Plus, I don't make people I like the butt of any joke. :wink: I LOVE barbequed linguisa! We had a huge Portuguese population in the town I grew up in and I learned to love linguisa at a very early age!

Originally posted by Tsunami
HEY! I'm NOT a bad dog! [b(] And I wasn't joking, either! Plus, I don't make people I like the butt of any joke. :wink: I LOVE barbequed linguisa! We had a huge Portuguese population in the town I grew up in and I learned to love linguisa at a very early age!

Ahh well that is a releif . Being unfamiliar with linguisa I looked up the recipe and saw the main ingredient was 10 lbs of pork butt, scary for a piglet such as myself, YIKES!

Ahh well that is a releif . Being unfamiliar with linguisa I looked up the recipe and saw the main ingredient was 10 lbs of pork butt, scary for a piglet such as myself, YIKES!

YIKES, indeed! I understand the cause for your concern! Fortunately, I never made the sausage - I just ATE it! (ick. pork butts, huh? blucky. they sure make good sausage, tho! )

Back