Online Bookmarking Site for Students

• Thread starter DuncanM
  • Start date
  • Tags
    students
In summary, an online bookmarking site for students is a website that allows students to save and organize their online resources. It can benefit students by saving them time, helping them stay organized, and offering collaboration features. Most online bookmarking sites are free to use and accessible from any device. However, students should be cautious when saving sensitive information and should read the site's privacy policy before using their services.
DuncanM
I recently came across a bookmarking site aimed at students:

http://www.brainify.com/"

It is not specifically for Math, Physics, and Engineering students, but students in general. To sign up for an account, users need to use a college or university email address.

There are already many good resources listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
ADs?

I haven't looked at Brainify in detail, but I'm having trouble figuring out what it offers that Delicious doesn't (which is what I've used ever since becoming a college student).

Digg.com is very good site. I use it normally.

I am always excited to see new tools and resources being developed for students to aid in their learning process. The brainify.com bookmarking site appears to be a valuable resource for students, allowing them to easily save and organize their online research and study materials.

While it may not be specifically geared towards Math, Physics, and Engineering students, I believe that the site can still be beneficial for students in these fields. Many scientific disciplines require students to conduct extensive research and the ability to save and access online resources in an organized manner can be extremely helpful.

Additionally, the requirement of using a college or university email address adds a level of credibility to the site and ensures that the community of users is made up of students who are serious about their education.

I look forward to exploring this bookmarking site further and I believe it has the potential to be a valuable tool for students of all disciplines. It is important for students to have access to resources that can enhance their learning experience and I am glad to see brainify.com providing such a platform.

1. What is an online bookmarking site for students?

An online bookmarking site for students is a website that allows students to save and organize their online resources such as articles, websites, and videos. It makes it easier for students to access their saved resources from any device with an internet connection.

2. How can online bookmarking sites benefit students?

Online bookmarking sites can benefit students in multiple ways. They can save time by organizing their resources in one place and easily accessing them later. It also helps them stay organized and on top of their research and assignments. Additionally, some online bookmarking sites offer features such as collaboration and sharing, making it easier for students to work on group projects.

3. Are online bookmarking sites free to use?

Most online bookmarking sites are free to use, but some may offer premium features for a fee. However, there are many free options available that offer all the necessary features for students. It is important to research and compare different sites to find the best fit for your needs.

4. Can students access their saved bookmarks on any device?

Yes, most online bookmarking sites are accessible from any device with an internet connection. This allows students to access their saved bookmarks from their computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.

5. Is it safe to use online bookmarking sites for students?

Most online bookmarking sites take security measures to protect user data, but it is important for students to be cautious when saving sensitive information on any online platform. It is recommended to carefully read the site's privacy policy and terms of use before creating an account and using their services.