Dr Roger Lier, alleged Alien Implants

• Thread starter -RA-
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Alien
In summary, Dr. Roger Lier claims to have removed a total of eleven implants from aliens. He has sent them off to "one of the most abvanced labs in the world" and the people who did the tests were stumped by it. However, there is a lot of skepticism surrounding Lier's claims, and he has not yet been able to back up his claims with evidence.
-RA-
Dr Roger Lier, a qualified surgeon, claims to have removed a total of 11 implants from aliens. He has sent them off to "one of the most abvanced labs in the world" and the people who did the tests were stumped by it.

I saw this clip of him which, i think, is going to be aired soon in an episode on the discovery channel,
the electron microscope images do look organized on a very small scale.

Has he been discredited?
Theres a lot of stuff about him on certain UFO sites, its just hard so separate the garbage from the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
There was a thread about him here before. I think we all came to the conclusion he's completely genuine and the implants are solid proof of alien visitation to our planet. However, don't go to him to have your implant removed. I'll do it for you much cheaper and faster than him, and encase the implant in acrylic plastic attached to a chain so you can hang it round your neck to show disbelievers. Let's say $499.00 for the complete package.

RA, please ignore the big hairy man behind the curtain.

Looks to me like a mediocre 10 year old hoax that never gained any traction. He seems to be putting a lot more effort into it recently and maybe he'll end up making some money this time. Spiffy website. Googling for more, I found this preliminary report with some "mind boggling" findings. Subscribe now to get a copy of the final report when it comes out. Since this is dated March of 1996, I'm hoping the final report will be out shortly. :rolleyes:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/iscni24.html

Last edited:
Unfortunate name, though. Maybe his parents knew something. :biggrin:

I've seen a number of his "implants" analysed, and the results that I have seen were uninteresting and easily explained.

The media has been following this guy for years.

Or perhaps this guy has been following the media for years...

Perhaps true. Of course he is somewhat unique in that he is a medical doctor claiming to have physical evidence of abductions; as opposed to an average person with nothing but a story. So I guess it's not really surprising that he gets air time.

I'd like to hear Friedmans take on him, he's one of the few you can trust in this field.

When i see Dr Lier associating with the likes of Jordan Maxwell and Steven greer it doesn't add to his credibility.

The thing is, RA, this claim is spectacularly easy to verify if he were so inclined. He has looked at these objects under electron microscopes - either he found circuitry or he didn't. I'm guessing no...

A podiatrist turned Alien Implant remover?

Evo said:
A podiatrist turned Alien Implant remover?
The most pedestrian of doctors, yes.

-RA- said:
I'd like to hear Friedmans take on him, he's one of the few you can trust in this field..

Mulder would be ashamed of you. Trust no one. :biggrin:

1. What are Dr. Roger Leir's claims about alien implants?

Dr. Roger Leir was a podiatric surgeon who claimed to have removed numerous objects from individuals that he believed were alien implants. He believed that these implants were placed in humans by extraterrestrial beings for unknown purposes.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support Dr. Leir's claims?

There is currently no scientific evidence to support Dr. Leir's claims. The objects he removed from individuals were never properly analyzed by independent experts and therefore cannot be verified as alien implants.

3. What do skeptics say about Dr. Leir's work?

Skeptics argue that the objects removed by Dr. Leir were likely common materials such as metal fragments or pieces of surgical equipment that were accidentally left behind during previous procedures. They also point out that there is no credible scientific research to support the existence of alien implants.

4. Are there any alternative explanations for the objects removed by Dr. Leir?

Many medical professionals and researchers believe that the objects removed by Dr. Leir were likely associated with known medical conditions such as cysts, tumors, or foreign body reactions. They also suggest that the objects could have been hoaxes or planted by individuals seeking attention or profit.

5. Has Dr. Leir's work been peer-reviewed or published in reputable scientific journals?

No, Dr. Leir's work has not been peer-reviewed or published in reputable scientific journals. This lack of peer review and scientific scrutiny raises doubts about the validity and reliability of his claims.