Cheers to PhysicsForums: Showing Support & Love for All Science Enthusiasts

• Thread starter z-component
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, a user expresses their love for PhysicsForums and their gratitude for the helpful community. They mention buying a subscription to show support and receive a warm welcome from other members. They also comment on the friendly and knowledgeable atmosphere of the forum. Other users chime in to share their own positive experiences with PF.
z-component
I would just like to say that... I love PhysicsForums.

PF has been a home for me for many months now and I can't describe how useful it has been. I bought a subscription today to show my ongoing support for PF and those who make it not just another science forum.

Cheers to PF! :tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
WOOT! Welcome to the fold z-component and thank you for your contribution! :approve:

Woo hoo! Welcome to the Gold Club! :biggrin: That's a cool image you're using for your new avatar too.

It's nice, isn't it :cool:

nice Avatar you have z-com!

When I get paypal, I will make sure to join the fun :P

I like PF... if only people in real life were like people on here!

Yep, I sure do.

z-component said:
I would just like to say that... I love PhysicsForums.

PF has been a home for me for many months now and I can't describe how useful it has been. I bought a subscription today to show my ongoing support for PF and those who make it not just another science forum.

Cheers to PF! :tongue:

Damn!

I should get a commission for this! :)

Zz.

Thanks, everyone! :D

It's nice to be in the inner-circle.

meh I donno but I'm pretty much a lifetime member of PF. I mean gee wiz.. I'll only spend another 10 years or so in university.. getting all kinds of acronyms behind my name :biggrin:

moose said:
I like PF... if only people in real life were like people on here!
Hey, I'm a real live person, and am the same way in my one-on-one interactions as I am here. :tongue:

:uhh: I am scared Moonbear.. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
Hey, I'm a real live person, and am the same way in my one-on-one interactions as I am here. :tongue:
pfft! you're not real! :rolleyes:

If you are on another branch of human evolution, so please let it be, be it please.

Cheers!

And mean what you say and say what you mean, and be mean in what you say and say with means~!

This person just sounds the same :blushing:

1. What is "Cheers to PhysicsForums" all about?

"Cheers to PhysicsForums" is a campaign to show support and love for all science enthusiasts on the PhysicsForums website. It aims to create a positive and inclusive community for people who are passionate about science and to celebrate their contributions to the field.

2. Who can participate in the campaign?

Anyone who is a member of PhysicsForums and has a love for science can participate in the "Cheers to PhysicsForums" campaign. Whether you are a student, researcher, or just a science enthusiast, you are welcome to join and spread the love for science.

3. How can I show my support for "Cheers to PhysicsForums"?

There are several ways to show your support for the campaign. You can use the hashtag #CheersToPhysicsForums on social media, share your favorite PhysicsForums discussions and posts, or simply engage in positive and respectful discussions on the forum.

4. What is the goal of "Cheers to PhysicsForums"?

The main goal of the campaign is to foster a community of support and appreciation for science enthusiasts on PhysicsForums. It also aims to promote the importance of science and encourage people to pursue their passion for science.

5. How can I get involved in the PhysicsForums community?

There are many ways to get involved in the PhysicsForums community. You can start by creating an account and participating in discussions on the forum. You can also join study groups, contribute to research projects, or mentor other members. And of course, don't forget to spread the love and support through the "Cheers to PhysicsForums" campaign.