Register to reply

Machine Parts requiring cleaning in Steel Mills?

by kunalv
Tags: cleaning, machine, parts, requiring, steel
Share this thread:
kunalv
Jun10-14, 02:18 AM
P: 5
Hello all!

I have recently started a Parts Cleaning Machine manufacturing business. Most of my clients are Automobile Manufacturers & Ancillaries.

The last couple of years have been disastrous for the automobile industry here. So I was looking to broaden my horizon and target the Steel Industry.

So I would like to ask any people here working/worked with Steel Industries that, what would be some parts in a Rolling Mill that would require cleaning? I know there are Roll Chocks & Bearings that are cleaned. So besides this, are there other parts?

Is there some literature that would help me learn about the operations & equipment in a Steel Mill?

Also, how about targeting the Cement & Power Industry?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KV
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
DIY glove-based tutor indicates muscle-memory potential
Tricorder XPRIZE: 10 teams advance in global competition to develop consumer-focused diagnostic device
Study shows local seismic isolation and damping methods provide optimal protection for essential computing equipment
Greg Bernhardt
Jul1-14, 08:43 AM
Admin
P: 9,574
I'm sorry you are not generating any responses at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us? Any new findings?

Register to reply