What makes my world so unique?

• Thread starter newbie-girl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary: Urg... that hurts. I wish I was female... that way I could be at least part of the sisterhood someday and not have to endure all this.... :angry:In summary, the newbie girl is trying to be a part of the sisterhood, but she feels like she's an outsider. She's been busy, so she hasn't had a chance to welcome new members, and she gets Fish Slapped by the other members. She's grateful that she's only been Fish Slapped once so far. The first mission for new members is to persuade Twisting_Edge to deliver his insurance payment to Evo. The newbie girl is excited to try this
newbie-girl

Please don't tell me that I'm one of a hand full girls here??!
lol

Alright, here I am..
Just wanted to scream out loud:
HELLOO

cya

Physics news on Phys.org
Lol, hello. :).

*whaps newbie girl with a fish*

Welcome to PF. :smile:

Evo said:
*whaps newbie girl with a fish*

Welcome to PF. :smile:
I've been so busy I have had to slack on my welcoming duties. Thanks, Evo.:blushing:
Welcome, newbie.

Yes, I do believe you are in the handful.

Some of them are a REAL handful! :rofl:

(runs and hides - hoping the fish isn't frozen this time!) :uhh:

turbo-1 said:
Some of them are a REAL handful! :rofl:

(runs and hides - hoping the fish isn't frozen this time!) :uhh:
Lops block of frozen chum at turbo.

WHAP

Rats, I missed. :frown:

Evo said:
Lops block of frozen chum at turbo.

WHAP

Rats, I missed. :frown:
Yay! Chowder tonight! (starts slicing onions and potatoes)

Welcome Newbie!
I'm pretty newbie myself -- it's my one month anniversary TODAY! :!)

It's a GREAT forum, and it certainly doesn't take long for the sisters here to spot you and slap you with fish, does it? :rofl:

physics girl phd said:
Welcome Newbie!
I'm pretty newbie myself -- it's my one month anniversary TODAY! :!)

It's a GREAT forum, and it certainly doesn't take long for the sisters here to spot you and slap you with fish, does it? :rofl:
Happy Anniversary!

<whaps physics girl phd with a frozen carp> :biggrin:

Evo said:
Happy Anniversary!

<whaps physics girl phd with a frozen carp> :biggrin:
Nooooo! Carp is for the 6-month anniversary. First month is flounder.

Math Is Hard said:
Nooooo! Carp is for the 6-month anniversary. First month is flounder.
Ooops, you're right. :redface:

<waps PGPHD with a frozen flounder> :biggrin:

I was thinking for Thanksgiving we could hit new members with frozen turkeys. :tongue2:

Why waste turkeys when we have a surplus of penguins?

Danger said:
Why waste turkeys when we have a surplus of penguins?
Where is pengwuino?

Evo said:
Where is pengwuino?
I was just wondering the same thing. Penguino is missed...:frown:

larkspur said:
I was just wondering the same thing. Penguino is missed...:frown:
sometimes I miss Pengwuino, too.:frown:

..but then I reload.

Math Is Hard said:
sometimes I miss Pengwuino, too.:frown:

..but then I reload.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• peng.jpg
    peng.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 394
that thing is sooooooooooo freaky!

I never knew pengwuino - but dang... all that photo needs is gene simmons' tongue! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wishful thinking?

:yuck: eww! :yuck:
Danger said:
Wishful thinking?
<Whaps Danger with a barracuda.>

physics girl phd said:
:yuck: eww! :yuck:

<Whaps Danger with a barracuda.>
You're going to have to confess your shoe size. You are definitely Sister material. Can you shoot a shotgun?

Something smells fishy around here...

Hurkyl said:
Something smells fishy around here...
Anyone else here familiar with the etymology of the word "funky"?

Evo said:
Can you shoot a shotgun?
And you're supposed to be a Texan? If she couldn't, it would be a not-shot gun. :rolleyes:

Welcome newbie! Should we give you the instructions now for contacting Greg about a username change, or wait until you request them later when you're completely addicted to PF and no longer a newbie? :biggrin:

It's good to see our new recruitment plan for the sisterhood is working. The promised 5 lbs of chocolate is on the way.

For all of the new initiates to the sisterhood, the first mission is a challenging one. Twisting_Edge must be persuaded, by any means necessary :devil:, to deliver his insurance payment...erm...a Teddy Ruxpin...to Evo.

*is thankful he never posted to say he was a newbie*

Neohaven said:
*is thankful he never posted to say he was a newbie*
<smacks Neohaven with a frozen tilapia>

HAH! You're doomed now. I don't believe any newbie has survived initiation, but your time here may protect you.

Belated welcome to PF!

<grabs the tilapia out of evo's hands before she hits him, cooks the fish, and feeds it to his cat>

You might think again... Those fish are rare... and I got reflexes... that's 'cause of the time spent here :P

Yes, but are you prepared for...

*flying carp sneak attack!*

We'll just load that bucket of chum into the rocket launcher. You're not going to catch that before it hits you! :biggrin:

<sssssh> he's our supplier, we get great prices

*clogs the rocket launcher with massive amounts of superglue and cement*

<smiles widely> Hope you have a spare.

Neohaven said:
*clogs the rocket launcher with massive amounts of superglue and cement*

<smiles widely> Hope you have a spare.
<fires the REAL rocket launcher packed with chum while Neohaven tries to block the fake launcher and scores a DIRECT HIT>

:biggrin:

<h2>1. What factors contribute to the uniqueness of my world?</h2><p>The uniqueness of a world is determined by a combination of factors such as its physical characteristics, geographical location, climate, and the organisms that inhabit it. Other factors that can contribute to its uniqueness include cultural and historical influences, as well as human activities and developments.</p><h2>2. How does the diversity of life forms make my world unique?</h2><p>The diversity of life forms found in a world can greatly contribute to its uniqueness. Each organism has its own unique characteristics and adaptations that allow it to survive and thrive in its environment. The variety of these life forms and their interactions with each other create a complex and diverse ecosystem, making each world unique.</p><h2>3. What role do human activities play in shaping the uniqueness of my world?</h2><p>Human activities, such as land use, resource extraction, and pollution, can greatly impact the uniqueness of a world. These activities can alter the physical and biological characteristics of a world, leading to changes in its climate, biodiversity, and overall uniqueness. Therefore, it is important for humans to consider the impact of their actions on the world's uniqueness.</p><h2>4. How does the history of my world contribute to its uniqueness?</h2><p>The history of a world, including its geological and evolutionary history, can greatly influence its uniqueness. The formation of the world's landforms, the evolution of its organisms, and the occurrence of significant events all contribute to its distinctiveness. The history of a world is like its fingerprint, making it one of a kind.</p><h2>5. Can the uniqueness of my world change over time?</h2><p>Yes, the uniqueness of a world can change over time. Natural processes, human activities, and other external factors can all impact the characteristics of a world, leading to changes in its uniqueness. It is important to monitor and protect the uniqueness of a world to ensure its preservation for future generations.</p>

1. What factors contribute to the uniqueness of my world?

The uniqueness of a world is determined by a combination of factors such as its physical characteristics, geographical location, climate, and the organisms that inhabit it. Other factors that can contribute to its uniqueness include cultural and historical influences, as well as human activities and developments.

2. How does the diversity of life forms make my world unique?

The diversity of life forms found in a world can greatly contribute to its uniqueness. Each organism has its own unique characteristics and adaptations that allow it to survive and thrive in its environment. The variety of these life forms and their interactions with each other create a complex and diverse ecosystem, making each world unique.

3. What role do human activities play in shaping the uniqueness of my world?

Human activities, such as land use, resource extraction, and pollution, can greatly impact the uniqueness of a world. These activities can alter the physical and biological characteristics of a world, leading to changes in its climate, biodiversity, and overall uniqueness. Therefore, it is important for humans to consider the impact of their actions on the world's uniqueness.

4. How does the history of my world contribute to its uniqueness?

The history of a world, including its geological and evolutionary history, can greatly influence its uniqueness. The formation of the world's landforms, the evolution of its organisms, and the occurrence of significant events all contribute to its distinctiveness. The history of a world is like its fingerprint, making it one of a kind.

5. Can the uniqueness of my world change over time?

Yes, the uniqueness of a world can change over time. Natural processes, human activities, and other external factors can all impact the characteristics of a world, leading to changes in its uniqueness. It is important to monitor and protect the uniqueness of a world to ensure its preservation for future generations.