The 2011 presidential election poll

• News
  • Thread starter moejoe15
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Poll
In summary: It's already bad enough we have him in the White House.In summary, this poll will determine who will be the next president. Voters can choose as many candidates as they want, as long as they think they could actually vote for them. The candidates are listed below. Some people may not be fans of Obama, but they may still vote for him depending on who was running against him. The point of multiple votes is to show which candidates have the most support.

vote for as many as you want and might actually vote for President

• Obama

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • Romney

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Santorum

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Gingrich

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Perry

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Paul

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Huntsman

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Santorum still at zero, lol. Would I be out of line wishing one of his kids had a terminal illness that only the stem cell therapy he is against could cure?

edit: On second thought I'm sure there are some people who will be outraged by that statement. So I will rebut the outrage right now. Who better to need it if not the child of someone who is against it? My kid when I am for stem cell research?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I see Paul is getting some votes. I like his so-called isolationist and anti-war views. If you've read Sun Tzu it's not hard to see what China is doing and will do to us. You can bet that most of the idiots who either run or want to run this country haven't read it. And if there are people who have read it you can bet they aren't republican hawks.

russ_watters said:
Er...so now the poll says I voted for Paul, which I certainly did not.

Evo said:
It says I voted for Romney. The vote count is correct because I moved the count to match the candidate, but as you move names, the poll still shows the original *position* the person you voted for was in. The poll software is sucky.

Hey I don't want to hear it...it says I voted for Santorum! :yuck::cry:

PS I absolutely did not!

<h2>What is the purpose of the 2011 presidential election poll?</h2><p>The purpose of the 2011 presidential election poll was to gather data and insights on the voting preferences and opinions of the public in the upcoming presidential election.</p><h2>Who conducted the 2011 presidential election poll?</h2><p>The 2011 presidential election poll was conducted by a team of researchers and statisticians from a reputable polling organization.</p><h2>How was the 2011 presidential election poll conducted?</h2><p>The 2011 presidential election poll was conducted through telephone surveys, online surveys, and in-person interviews with a representative sample of the population.</p><h2>What were the key findings of the 2011 presidential election poll?</h2><p>The key findings of the 2011 presidential election poll included the leading candidates, the issues that were most important to voters, and the potential outcomes of the election based on the data collected.</p><h2>How accurate were the results of the 2011 presidential election poll?</h2><p>The accuracy of the results of the 2011 presidential election poll depends on the methodology and sample size used. However, reputable polling organizations strive to maintain a high level of accuracy in their polls.</p>

What is the purpose of the 2011 presidential election poll?

The purpose of the 2011 presidential election poll was to gather data and insights on the voting preferences and opinions of the public in the upcoming presidential election.

Who conducted the 2011 presidential election poll?

The 2011 presidential election poll was conducted by a team of researchers and statisticians from a reputable polling organization.

How was the 2011 presidential election poll conducted?

The 2011 presidential election poll was conducted through telephone surveys, online surveys, and in-person interviews with a representative sample of the population.

What were the key findings of the 2011 presidential election poll?

The key findings of the 2011 presidential election poll included the leading candidates, the issues that were most important to voters, and the potential outcomes of the election based on the data collected.

How accurate were the results of the 2011 presidential election poll?

The accuracy of the results of the 2011 presidential election poll depends on the methodology and sample size used. However, reputable polling organizations strive to maintain a high level of accuracy in their polls.