Why is My Browser Acting Drunk?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a series of inside jokes and references among users on a forum, with the main topic being technical glitches while using the Firefox browser. The conversation also included a joke about the national emergency broadcast system and a humorous incident involving two users' avatars being switched.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Veto1024/browser.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
lol...:rolleyes:

Yep, that seems to have happened a few times here at pf while using firefox.

Pengwuino said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Veto1024/browser.jpg
so am I testing testing 1 2 4 3 6 8 7 9

Last edited by a moderator:
this has been a test of the national emergency broadcast system. Had this been a real emergency FEMA would come to your home and raid your refrigerator.

lodus said:
this has been a test of the national emergency broadcast system. Had this been a real emergency FEMA would come to your home and raid your refrigerator.

That's funny. I will never forget the time that Zz's avatar was switched with dextercioby's. That was hysterical. :biggrin:

1. What does it mean when my browser is "drunk"?

When someone says their browser is "drunk," they are referring to experiencing technical issues with their web browser. This could include slow loading times, crashing, or displaying incorrect or distorted content.

2. Why does my browser sometimes act "drunk"?

There are several reasons why a browser may act "drunk." It could be due to a glitch or bug in the browser itself, an issue with the website being visited, or conflicts with other software or extensions running on the computer.

3. How can I fix my "drunk" browser?

The first step to fixing a "drunk" browser is to try refreshing the page or clearing the browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try restarting the browser or updating it to the latest version. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to troubleshoot further or seek technical support.

4. Is it safe to use a "drunk" browser?

It depends on the cause of the issue. If the browser is simply displaying incorrect content or acting slow, it may still be safe to use. However, if the browser is crashing or displaying security warnings, it is best to avoid using it until the issue is resolved.

5. Can using a "drunk" browser harm my computer?

In most cases, using a "drunk" browser will not harm your computer. However, if the issue is caused by a virus or malware, it is possible for your computer to be compromised. It is important to address any technical issues with your browser promptly to avoid potential security risks.