CIA Finds No Evidence Hussein Sought to Arm Terrorists

In summary, the CIA has found no evidence that Saddam Hussein attempted to transfer chemical or biological weapons to terrorists. The agency's search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has provided new details, including the fact that Hussein did order nuclear equipment but there is no evidence of a new major facility to use it. Additionally, the CIA representative in charge of the search, David Kay, reported that there is no evidence of any Iraqi effort to transfer weapons to terrorists, with the only possibility being his son's irregular terrorist force and even that was just talk. The Bush administration's claim that Hussein would provide weapons to terrorists was not supported by specific proof, and Undersecretary of Defense Douglas J. Feith even admitted that their intelligence was not at the point
must I quote directly from the Bible to show you that that is what Jews believe? If they don't believe eye for an eye etc. they aren't really Jewish, it is at the heart of all Jewish law.
No it isn't. Would I then say that if you aren't creationist, you aren't christian? Of course not. Those parts of the bible hold many different interpretations for different people. Many theologists believe that much of that section was simply a guide to law, or even just a temporary survivalist law for those tough times. This applies to the sane majority of jews, who do not stalk the streets preparing to stone adulteresses or return slaves to their rightful owners.

Zero never outright claims that we should worship the terrorists, he says it implicitly with his sympathy for them.
Lets take this. Suppose I say that Bob murdered his parents because they abused him as a child. Would this count as justifying Bob's crime? Would I be saying that Bob was right to kill his parents? No. Or would my only alternative be to say that Bob is right to have been abused as a child? Hell, no. This means that Bob is not just a senseless killer, and the whole thing is a tragedy.

Thats the difference between having understanding, and justifying.

You used the Bible to come to the conclusion that the firstborn of Egypt were killed didn't you?
That was a quip on the use of religion to justify by certain members of the Jewish far right. But do I need to state that the Israelis are not in any way pure, and so you can talk of retribution credits in terms of tit for tat?

The difference is that my 'interpretation' of the Bible isn't an interpretation at all, the Bible just says what it says.
The point didn't come in there. The bible never said that they were just. But you believed that the murder - yes, murder! - of tens of thousands of innocent Egyptian children can be justified because of the fervent belief of one side in God? This sort of argument is commonly used by the terrorists themselves, when they claim to be inhabited by God or doing gods work. Our rejection of terrorism comes from our belief that the killing of innocents in this way can NEVER be just, yet you are willing to through that away as long as you have strong enough belief in one side. This is supremely dangerous. That is why I cried foul.

Physics news on Phys.org
Southern Lebanon's Concentration Camp

Posted by russ_watter:
“I don't see any death camps.”

Of course you don’t, but that does not mean that they do not exist, or have not existed in the past.
In Southern Lebanon Israel had a torture and extermination camp. Mostly Hizbollah freedom fighters were interned, tortured and murdered there by Southern Lebanon Army soldiers who were TRAINED IN INTERROGATION or TORTURE techniques by the Israeli Army and Mossad.
This is a well-documented fact. SBS in Australia ran an hour-long special on the dismantling of this camp by Israel after exposure of the torture crimes within the UN.

Opening Closed Eyes

Associated links to help people with the “very unsettling” truth about Israel’s former Southern Lebanon facility:

http://www.muslimedia.com/archives/oaw98/lebanon5.htm

http://www.southafrica.indymedia.org/news/2003/06/4077.php

http://www.moqawama.org/archive/drep_2001/jan_2001/dr_0123.htm

http://www.merip.org/mero/mero052901.html

I await hysterical screams of Anti-Semitism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muslim Media, South Africa... nice links...
Kin'na reminds me of all those programs I
occasionaly notice here and there when
I skip arab channels - Holocoust denial programs,
dramas about Shahids, Al-Qaeda support rallies and so on.
Very REAL...

Greetings !
Originally posted by Jonathan
I was not being antisemitic, must I quote directly from the Bible to show you that that is what Jews believe? If they don't believe eye for an eye etc. they aren't really Jewish, it is at the heart of all Jewish law.
Hmm... now that is racism. Israel is a democratic
country with democratic laws. The commendments of the
bible are not part of the Israeli Court system.
Are you giving Zero an example or are you, yourself, saying it ?
If the Bible is a fairy tale, why are you allowed to use it to support your points, even sarcastically suggesting that it is Israel's fault, when Israel has no control over God. Yes, I do see the similarity between what I say and what the Islamic terrorists say. That similarity is that we both believe strongly in our God. The difference is that my 'interpretation' of the Bible isn't an interpretation at all, the Bible just says what it says. The Islamic terrorists are extremists, taking things out of context and
misconstruing the meaning to justify their own causes. However, in that way you are more like them than me, because as I pointed out above, you use the Bible, a known source of BS, to come to conclusions to argue against someone. SO I did the same thing against you, and you cried foul. How'd you like them apples?
The bible does affect the political opinions of a small
minority in Israel regarding the relations with the PA.
Most religious jews in Israel are represented by religious
parties whoose only real agenda is to get as much of the
budget as possible flowing their way, and hold the
center/center-right on the political arena.
Zero: The Bible is not a fairly tale. Without some source of higher truth, whatever it is, all we have is our unreliable, often contradictary, human minds. Human minds have been convinced throughout history of all sorts of stupid things, but that doesn't make them true. I don't care if it come from God, aliens, or is spelled in the stars, objective truth is out there, and is the only true truth. All otheres are mere approximations.
Well, at least your last sentence seems true today...
Religion sucks.

Live long and prosper.

drag, though we disagree, I do not have the time nor will to argue much anymore..I'm quite hooked on PF,esp. since it moves so fast, I'm going to have to get off it.
But I do want to defend my self, I was not being racist, because I didn't say the eye for and eye etc. was the heart of Israeli law, I said it was the heart of Jewish law. As you pointed out, that is not the same, but I am not wrong, because that is not what I said.
Israel is a democracy, not a theocracy, so why would you equate Jewish and Israeli? I thought I was being clear, but it is so hard to tell how you come off over the net.

O.K. I get it now. But, then again, if you look
at religious jews today you'll see that they have
nothing in common with what the biblical jewish
nation was like. They're like priests - harmless and
mostly inclosed in their own communes. Then
of course there are the settlers and some of their
suppporters in Israel that represent the nationalist
jews, however these are not a large minority and few
of them are actual extremists, while most just support
the right politicly, but do not want to break the
law/follow biblical commendments instead, and so on.

Anyway, I think this is totally off subject here.
You can edit these freely Zero.

Live long and prosper.

Originally posted by drag

Anyway, I think this is totally off subject here.
You can edit these freely Zero.

Live long and prosper.
I think I'll close this, instead...it is WAY off-topic!