|Register to reply||
Aerospace Engineer interview for PLTW
|Share this thread:|
Dec16-13, 11:22 PM
I am a high school student in an engineering course. One of the main portions of my course is interviewing a professional in the field of my choosing, which is aerospace engineering. It would be great if someone would answer these question in order to broaden my knowledge about this field.
2. specific degree
3. Place of employment
4. E-mail address and/or phone
5. Please describe your engineering field.
6. What is your current job title?
7. Please describe your current job and duties.
8. What is your average work schedule?
9. Starting with high school, describe your educational background chronologically.
10. If you had to do it over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently?
11. What advice would you give me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?
Engineering news on Phys.org
• DIY glove-based tutor indicates muscle-memory potential
• Tricorder XPRIZE: 10 teams advance in global competition to develop consumer-focused diagnostic device
• Study shows local seismic isolation and damping methods provide optimal protection for essential computing equipment
|Register to reply|
|Petroleum Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or Aerospace Engineer?||Career Guidance||16|
|Need guidance - RF engineer/DSP engineer interview||Electrical Engineering||3|
|Need to interview an electrical engineer or a computer engineer||Electrical Engineering||2|
|I need to interview an aerospace or astronautical engineer.||Engineering, Comp Sci, & Technology Homework||0|
|Can an aerospace Engineer please complete this interview for a PLTW student?||Mechanical Engineering||3|