OMG 11 They killed [spoiler] on 24

• Thread starter Mattara
  • Start date
In summary, the character of Tony Almeida was killed in the last episode of 24 by a syringe stab to the heart. This has caused outrage among fans who are questioning whether they should continue watching the show. The death rate of main characters on 24 has been a topic of discussion, with some arguing that it is a key factor in the show's popularity. Tony's death has been confirmed on the official website, and while some fans are sad about it, others feel that it is a common occurrence on the show. It is also noted that some major terrorists have survived multiple seasons, and there is a poll on the website asking fans how they feel about Tony's death compared to Jack's anguish. There is also a discussion
Mattara
OMG!11 They killed
on 24
The character of Tony Almeida was killed on 24 this last episode, by a seringe stab in the heart.

After killing yet another one of the main charcters on 24 after Michelle David Palmer, and Edgar Stiles, I'm outraged. I don't know if I should continue watching that show. I mean I love 24 don't get me wrong, but after this...

If this is the last season I can tolerate it, but if it continues another one...I really loved them all that got killed off.

There must be some 24 fans here at PF. What do you think?

Physics news on Phys.org
[tex]\mbox{lifetime of soap opera}=\frac{\mbox{\# of main characters}}{\mbox{death rate (characters/second)}}[/tex]

But since a soap's popularity is correlated positively with it it's characters' death rate, we must find an optimal combination with the violence high enough to be popular, but moderate enough to keep the show on TV for several seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was awesome the way edgar stiles died. But is tony almeida really dead? Even though he did get stabbed with the lethal dosage of drug, I wasn't aware that they actually killed him in that episode.

I don't think he's dead either.

Go to www.fox.com/24 (the official site) and check on "Tony Almedia" under profiles. There you will find the red stamp labeled "deceased".

It is sad, I know. We will just have to learn to live with it *cry*.

(it wasn't the drug that killed him; remember that hendersson could take 4-5 without anything happening, but to the stab-in-heart-thing)

Last edited:
I haven't watched a single ep of 24 from any season. And I watch a lot of TV. Have I missed much ?

//side note: YES! 24 is the greates TV series of all times!

wow they really kill like one or 2 major characters a season.

neurocomp2003 said:
wow they really kill like one or 2 major characters a season.

Nah, not really. It is just this season that they have killed off 4.

i guess the major terrorists die though?

Ahahahah there is a poll on the 24 website:

Did you feel as bad as jack did about tony's death?
*I felt the same way.
* Actually, I felt worse.
*My feelings could never compare to jack's anguish.

Why no option, this show stunk after season 1? :rofl:
option 5, *I felt jack should have died in season 1 :rofl:

neurocomp2003 said:
i guess the major terrorists die though?

Nope. Nina Myers stayed alive through 3 seasons. There is also Mandy, Max and more terrorists alive.

did Tony die in season 7?

kittenwood said:
did Tony die in season 7?

no, he did not. He is in custody.

1. What happened in the episode where [spoiler] was killed on 24?

In the episode, [spoiler] was killed by [spoiler] after [spoiler] discovered their true identity as a spy for the enemy.

2. Was [spoiler] really dead on 24?

Yes, [spoiler] was killed and did not return to the show after their death.

3. Why did the writers choose to kill off [spoiler] on 24?

The decision to kill off [spoiler] was made by the writers to create a shocking and dramatic twist in the storyline and to heighten the stakes for the remaining characters.

4. Will [spoiler] be brought back to life on 24?

It is unlikely that [spoiler] will be brought back to life on the show, as their death was a significant plot point and the show has not shown any instances of characters being brought back to life.

5. How did fans react to [spoiler]'s death on 24?

Fans had mixed reactions to [spoiler]'s death, with some feeling shocked and saddened by the unexpected twist, while others praised the writers for taking a bold move in the storyline.