Who Will Comfort Me After Losing My Beloved Antigravity Cat?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, Evo found his antigravity cat, who he referred to as "Rabbit" and who he loved deeply. The Evo child is coming over later to be with him when he buries Rabbit. Evo is still in shock and sad over Rabbit's death.
turbo-1 said:
Evo, I have not seen your avatar anywhere before, but am driven to comparisons with Ophelia. Am I close?

You are close. Waterhouse also painted Ophelia but here it's Elaine of Astolat - "The Lady of Shalott".

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
I just found him. He was my antigravity cat, he was my rabbit. He had huge rabbit feet and a round face with rabbit ears and was the most loving thing.

Every night when I'd come home he run up to me and flop onto his back and wait to get his stomach rubbed.

The Evo child is coming over later to be with me when I bury him. I can't see to type through the tears right now.

This is him as a baby, the only picture I have.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5121/kittens1217anv4.jpg
[/URL]
I am very sorry to hear this, Evo. As a fellow cat lover/owner i can feel your pain of losing a dearly beloved pet. I have been there as well.

regards
marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my cat to a suspected car accident six months ago, I dedicated a scientific experiment to him, dedicate something to his memory yourself that way you'll never forget him.

It still hurts now, I know exactly how you feel Evo, deepest sympathies.:frown:

Sorry to hear about that Evo... I know what it is like to lose somone/something close as one of my good friends died in a car crash last weekend... he was 17 and just graduated high school with me.

rocketboy said:
Sorry to hear about that Evo... I know what it is like to lose somone/something close as one of my good friends died in a car crash last weekend... he was 17 and just graduated high school with me.
That is terribly tragic, I hope you're holding up ok.

Sorry to hear that, Evo!:frown: