VOTE Photo Contest - Happy Holidays

However, I'll put it back for the voting. Sorry about that.In summary, only three entries were submitted for the "Happy Holidays" theme, but they were all of high quality. The submitted pictures included a wreath from SpaceTiger, a Christmas tree-less holiday decoration from ZapperZ, and a Mardi Gras celebration photo from robphy. The thread urges members to vote for their favorite picture before the contest ends in 2 days.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays!

• ZapperZ

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • hypatia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SpaceTiger

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • robphy

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A surprisingly small number of entries (maybe everyone's on vacation already), but not lacking in quality. So well done to everyone who submitted a picture.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme "Happy Holidays", which depicts a holiday decorations sans christmas trees.

1. ZapperZ
IMG_1962.jpg

2. hypatia
FatTuesday06BourbonSt.jpg

3. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/wreath.jpg

4. robphy
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3965/mardigras2005zulumc3.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=148270"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I have a feeling this one will be very close. I thought ZapperZ's was really nice looking but somehow I was pulled into voting for SpaceTiger's. Maybe I miss having a wreath. :P That wreath is really nice!

Zapper Z's is excellent!

You have less than 2 days left to vote in this contest. So get away from your Christmas dinner and vote if you haven't done so already!

Zz.

Opps I removed my photo from Photobucket, so I could have room for all my holiday photos.

1. What is the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays" about?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays" is a photography contest organized by the scientific organization PF (Public Forum) to celebrate the holiday season. It invites participants to submit their best holiday-themed photos and encourages the public to vote for their favorite entries.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays"?

The contest is open to anyone who has a passion for photography and wants to share their holiday spirit through their photos. Participants must be at least 18 years old and must have legal access to the internet and a valid email address.

3. How can I submit my entry for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays"?

To submit your entry, you must first register for the contest on the PF website. Once registered, you can upload your photo and provide a brief description of it. Make sure to follow the contest guidelines and submit your entry before the deadline.

4. How are the winners chosen for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays"?

The winners of the contest will be chosen through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of PF scientists. The top entries with the most votes and highest scores from the judges will be selected as the winners.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Holidays"?

The first, second, and third place winners will receive cash prizes, along with a certificate of recognition from PF. The winning photos will also be featured on the PF website and social media pages, giving the winners exposure and recognition for their work.