Does anyone have previous AP physics B test

In summary, the best way to obtain previous AP Physics B tests is through the College Board's official website. These tests are still relevant to the current exam and can be accessed by both current and non-current AP Physics B students through the College Board's website. However, it is not recommended to use them as your sole study material, and they should be used in conjunction with other resources. While they can give you an idea of the exam's format and difficulty, they should not be used as a way to predict your score on the current exam.
mcspanks107
i need links to previous AP physics B test, mainly 1988 because my test is going to be stuff over that. anyone that can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know if this is an appropriate question for this forum.
However, I found this link:
h ttp://w ww.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/physics_b/samp.html?physicsb

As per PF guidelines, seeking past exam solutions is not permitted (especially if you're doing it with an aim to cheat on a test!)

1. What is the best way to obtain previous AP Physics B tests?

The best way to obtain previous AP Physics B tests is through the College Board's official website. They offer past exams and released questions for students to practice with.

2. Are previous AP Physics B tests still relevant to the current exam?

Yes, previous AP Physics B tests are still relevant to the current exam. While the format and content of the exam may have changed slightly over the years, the fundamental concepts and skills tested remain the same.

3. Can I use previous AP Physics B tests as my sole study material?

It is not recommended to use previous AP Physics B tests as your sole study material. These tests should be used in conjunction with other study materials, such as textbooks and practice problems, to ensure a well-rounded understanding of the material.

4. How can I access previous AP Physics B tests if I am not a current AP Physics B student?

If you are not a current AP Physics B student, you can still access previous tests through the College Board's website. They offer a "Questions and Answers Service" for a fee, which includes access to past exams and questions.

5. Can I use previous AP Physics B tests to predict my score on the current exam?

While previous AP Physics B tests can give you an idea of the types of questions and level of difficulty on the current exam, they should not be used as a way to predict your exact score. The exams may vary in difficulty each year, so it is best to use them as a study tool rather than a score predictor.