How would I find the 2 unknown angles ? :P

• Thread starter Maximillien
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Angles
In summary, to find the two unknown angles using the given information, you should first identify the information provided and then use equations such as linear, quadratic, or trigonometric equations to find the angles. It is important to consider the properties of the angles and solve for one angle at a time, using the value to find the other. If you are unable to find the unknown angles, you may need additional information or consider other geometric relationships. There may also be shortcuts or strategies, such as using the fact that angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees, to find the missing angles.
Maximillien
Thanks.

Attachments

• comonents.jpg
    comonents.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 398
Physics news on Phys.org
Equate horizontal components of the Tensions.
Equate sum of vertical components of tensions to the weight of the block.

To find the 2 unknown angles, you would need to have some information about the shape or situation in which the angles are located. If you have a diagram or measurements of other angles, you can use mathematical equations and principles, such as the sum of angles in a triangle being 180 degrees, to solve for the unknown angles. If you do not have any information, it would be impossible to find the unknown angles. It is important to have all necessary information and use proper methods in order to accurately determine the unknown angles.

1. How do I find the 2 unknown angles using the given information?

The first step is to identify what information you have been given. This could include the measurements of other angles, the lengths of sides, or other geometric relationships. Once you have this information, you can use it to set up and solve equations to find the unknown angles.

2. What types of equations can I use to find the unknown angles?

There are several types of equations that can be used, depending on the given information and the type of angles involved. These include linear equations, quadratic equations, and trigonometric equations. It is important to consider the properties of the angles and use the appropriate equation for the given scenario.

3. Is there a specific order in which I should solve for the unknown angles?

It is important to first identify the most straightforward equation to solve for one of the unknown angles. This could be an equation that only involves one unknown angle or one with a simpler relationship. Once you have solved for one angle, you can then use this value to find the other unknown angle using a different equation.

4. What should I do if I am unable to find the 2 unknown angles?

If you are unable to find the unknown angles using the given information and equations, it is possible that there is not enough information to solve the problem. In this case, you may need to use additional information or consider other geometric relationships to find the missing angles.

5. Are there any shortcuts or tricks for finding the 2 unknown angles?

In some cases, there may be shortcuts or specific strategies that can be used to find the unknown angles. For example, if the given angles form a triangle, you can use the fact that the angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees to find the missing angles. It is important to consider the given information and apply any relevant strategies to solve for the unknown angles.