Decay Data for Eu-153, Xe-131, and Tm-169: The Latest Information

In summary, the conversation revolves around the request for the latest decay data for various nuclides, specifically Eu-153, Xe131, and Tm169. The current available data is from 1998, 1994, and 1991, and the source is the nndc/ensdf website. The person also mentions trying a suggested link, but it does not have the specific information they need on internal conversion coefficients. Another link is suggested and deemed useful.
vijay sai K.
Hello

I would like to know what is the latest decay data (Nuclear Data Sheets)
available for Eu-153 (Gd-153 EC decay), Xe131(I-131 decay) and
Tm169 (Yb169 decay). what i could get is only that of 1998 ,1994 and 1991.

This data is frm the nndc/ ensdf website.
could anyone help me pls... Thanx

Physics news on Phys.org
Mathman

Thanx for ur help. I have tried the link that u have suggested.
The info i require about the Internal conversion co-efficients is not given.

can suggest anything else ...
Thanx

Its a very good site. I think i can get some good info frm here.
Thanx alot.

vjsai K.

1. What is "Latest decay data information"?

"Latest decay data information" refers to the most recent data and updates on the decay of radioactive materials. This includes information on the half-life, decay rate, and types of decay of different radioactive elements.

2. How is "Latest decay data information" collected?

"Latest decay data information" is collected through various methods, including direct measurements of the decay process, calculations based on theoretical models, and data from previous experiments. Scientists also use specialized equipment, such as radiation detectors, to collect this data.

3. Why is "Latest decay data information" important?

Understanding the decay of radioactive materials is crucial for a variety of applications, including nuclear energy, medical treatments, and environmental monitoring. "Latest decay data information" allows scientists to accurately predict and measure the behavior of these materials, which is essential for their safe and effective use.

4. How is "Latest decay data information" used in research?

Scientists use "Latest decay data information" to study the properties and behavior of different radioactive materials. This data is also used to develop new technologies and methods for detecting and measuring radiation, as well as to improve our understanding of the fundamental laws of physics.

5. Is "Latest decay data information" publicly available?

Yes, "Latest decay data information" is often publicly available through scientific databases and publications. However, some data may be restricted for security or proprietary reasons. Researchers can also access this information through collaborations and partnerships with other scientists and institutions.