Mathematics & Science Tutorials Sub-Forum

• Thread starter Hootenanny
  • Start date
In summary: I would like to start a tutorial of my own.5. What do you think of the quality of the tutorials in the forum?I think they're good, but I think there could be more variety.
Evo said:
Oooh, let's do both! With the PF sister's Amphibious Supersonic RV, it'll be no problem. :approve:
Umm - don't forget - we made it hypersonic! Next step is to upgrade it for orbital capability - for trips to ISS. Then after that - orbital transfer capability for Lunar missions - roundtrip of course. :biggrin:

The sky's not the limit for the PF Sisterhood. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
I love space and stuff like that (thats why I did an honours course in it and am an absolute expert) but I'm not going there 'til the ships are of Starfleet standards. :uhh:

After a quick review of the LM forum, I count three moved posts using the redirects in the past six days since the sub-forum names have been changed. Is this accurate, or has the redirects been cleared within the last six days? Is three a week an improvement?

P.S. My apologies to the mentors for my wrongly reported threads (threads have already been moved from LM), I'm having a few cache problems :frown:.

Last edited: