'There is no law against using feces as a flag stand'

• Thread starter hitssquad
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Law
In summary, pranksters in Germany have been sticking miniature flag portraits of US President George W. Bush into piles of dog poo in public parks as a form of protest. Despite extra patrols, the police have been unable to catch the culprits and there is no law against using feces as a flag stand. The incident has sparked discussions about laws and regulations in Germany against the use of feces for various purposes.
hitssquad
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=151763

bushpooflag.jpg

--
Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who have been sticking
miniature flag portraits of US President George W. Bush into piles of
dog poo in public parks. Josef Oettl, parks administrator for Bayreuth,
said: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be
2,000 to 3,000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that
time."

The series of incidents was originally thought to be some sort of
protest against the US-led invasion ofIraq. And then when it continued
it was thought to be a protest against President George W. Bush's
campaign for re-election. But it is still going on and the police say
they are completely baffled as to who is to blame. "We have sent out
extra patrols to try to catch whoever is doing this in the act," said
police spokesman Reiner Kuechler. "But frankly, we don't know what we
would do if we caught them red handed." Legal experts say there is no
law against using feces as a flag stand and the federal legal experts
say there is no law against using feces as a flag stand and the federal
constitution is vague on the issue.
--

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: Some people just have too much time on their hands! Though, I'm sure those walking through the parks appreciate that someone has flagged all the piles of dog poo so they don't step in them. Maybe they need to worry about pooper scooper laws, as that would solve both problems at once.

It would be hard to imagine why there would be a law specifically against using feces as a flag stand, or why it would merit inclusion in their federal constitution. Maybe there will be after this. :rofl:

Yah, at least their nice enough to make sure no one can step in them.

hitssquad said:
the federal
constitution is vague on the issue.
The only thing wrong with this scene that I can discern is that the flag is upside-down. Dubya is still trying to dig himself out of the pile of **** that he built and had collapse on him, so why does this show him waving above it?

hitssquad said:
Legal experts say there is no
law against using feces as a flag stand and the federal legal experts say there is no law against using feces as a flag stand and the federal constitution is vague on the issue.
The German mind. You have to wonder how many prohibited uses for feces they actually have hammered out into legislation.

That must of been a big dog

This could be benificial in the long run. Maybe they'll eventually stop trying to catch the flaggers, and do something about the dog waste problem. Kill two birds with one stone!

zoobyshoe said:
The German mind. You have to wonder how many prohibited uses for feces they actually have hammered out into legislation.
Coming from a culture that worships David Hasselhoff...I'll take it with a grain of salt. Funny though. It reminds me of when I had my gas lines staked out around my house.

FredGarvin said:
Coming from a culture that worships David Hasselhoff...I'll take it with a grain of salt.
No, I'll bet in Germany there are actual laws prohibiting the use of feces for such things as:

Sculpture material
Adhesive
Autobahn repair
Machine lubrication

Etc.

How else would they begin to know where to look to see if there was a law against using it as a flag stand?

1. Can feces be used as a flag stand?

Yes, there is no law against using feces as a flag stand. However, it may not be the most sanitary or respectful option.

2. Is it safe to use feces as a flag stand?

Using feces as a flag stand can expose individuals to harmful bacteria and diseases. It is not recommended for health and safety reasons.

3. Are there any cultural or religious implications for using feces as a flag stand?

In some cultures and religions, feces are considered unclean and using it as a flag stand may be seen as disrespectful or offensive. It is important to consider cultural and religious sensitivities before using feces as a flag stand.

4. Are there any alternative materials that can be used as a flag stand?

Yes, there are many alternative materials that can be used as a flag stand, such as metal, wood, or plastic. These materials are more commonly used and are considered more appropriate and hygienic.

5. Are there any legal repercussions for using feces as a flag stand?

There is no specific law against using feces as a flag stand, but it is important to consider the potential consequences, such as public health violations or public indecency charges. It is always best to consult with local laws and regulations before using unconventional materials for a flag stand.