The most incredible SKyrim graphics mod you will ever see

• Thread starter Kutt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Graphics
In summary: It's amazing how much mods can enhance a game's visuals, but at the same time, it can also make it unplayable. It would be interesting to see how this game runs with different hardware configurations. In summary, a player ran Skyrim with 100 graphics and texture mods at once, resulting in extremely impressive visuals but a frame rate of only 5 FPS. Even high-end hardware struggled to run the game smoothly, making it almost unplayable. It would be interesting to see gameplay footage and how different hardware configurations affect the performance.
Computer science news on Phys.org
I'd like to see video of it. This makes me want to get back into Skyrim. It's been awhile.

It's Kotaku which makes Fox News look respectable.

Apparently he was getting below 5 frames per second using a Core i7 and a GTX 670 and the game was "completely unplayable."

I bet that even four-way SLI GTX 680, superclocked, and in a water cooling circuit would struggle to run this Skyrim with these ludicrous graphics mods at even 10 frames per second. All four GPU's would be loaded to 100% and then some.

Nevertheless, these are the most breathtaking visuals I have ever seen in a video game, PERIOD.

Greg Bernhardt said:
I'd like to see video of it. This makes me want to get back into Skyrim. It's been awhile.

Link 1
Link 2

Greg Bernhardt said:
Lots of panning. I want to see actual gameplay :)

I'm not sure if there is any gameplay footage. But I'll go look.

I would imagine it would be extremely hard and frustrating to play a game when it runs at ~5 FPS.

Last edited:

1. What makes this Skyrim graphics mod so incredible?

This Skyrim graphics mod is considered the most incredible because it drastically improves the visual quality of the game. It adds high-resolution textures, detailed landscapes, realistic weather and lighting effects, and more.

2. Does this mod require a powerful computer to run?

Yes, this mod does require a powerful computer with a good graphics card to run smoothly. The improved graphics and effects may cause slower performance on lower-end computers.

3. Will this mod affect the gameplay in any way?

No, this mod is purely for visual improvements and will not affect the gameplay in any way. It is completely safe to use and will not cause any glitches or bugs.

4. Can this mod be installed on any version of Skyrim?

This mod is compatible with both the original version of Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition. However, it is always recommended to check the mod's compatibility with your specific version of the game before installing.

5. Is this mod free to download and use?

Yes, this mod is free to download and use. However, some mod creators may have a donation option available for those who wish to support their work.